Octostomp Rodeo

klazen108

Inkling
NNID
klazen108
I was looking around the game today for some neat tricks, and found something that is totally useless but fun to pull off :P

Turns out you can climb on top of the Octostomp while he's walking around! To do it, you need to paint his side up to the top. Then, let him see you so he looks down and tries to find you in the ink. While he's looking around, just jump up and swim like crazy, and you can make it on top! The left side seems easier to climb since he swings his head to the left twice. Not much to do up here but show off, and that's what I do in the video for 7 minutes, so enjoy ;)

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
I was looking around the game today for some neat tricks, and found something that is totally useless but fun to pull off :p

Turns out you can climb on top of the Octostomp while he's walking around! To do it, you need to paint his side up to the top. Then, let him see you so he looks down and tries to find you in the ink. While he's looking around, just jump up and swim like crazy, and you can make it on top! The left side seems easier to climb since he swings his head to the left twice. Not much to do up here but show off, and that's what I do in the video for 7 minutes, so enjoy ;)

LOL that whole ground was green xD You are sure dedicated :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom