• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[ off Splatoon topic] what's your favourite Mario game.

[off Splatoon topic] what's your favourite Mario game

• Original super Mario bros

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario bros 2

• Super Mario maker

• Mario tennis

• Mario ultra sports

• Mario party [ all versions ]

• Super Mario 3D land

• Mario paint

• TTY4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Now I don't have any other social media which will let me post a poll
So squid boards has to do

Luigi so mansion and captain toad are not valid as the main character is Mario if I left any MARIO games out then please say

Also Mario tennis and Mario tennis ultra smash counts as the same thing for me

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
You list just Paper Mario (probably referring to just the N64), but if it was there, I probably would have voted for TTYD.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Super Mario 64 was the first Mario game I'd ever played. It wasn't on its own merits, though; I had actually... well, it's a weird story.

The earliest gaming memories I had were of playing Pokémon Red, Gold, & Stadium 1. Naturally, I was a big fan of Pikachu, and one day I found a copy of Super Smash Bros. 64 at the local Gamestop. I saw Pikachu, then wanting it badly, and so getting it later on. I used Pikachu mostly, but I began wondering about who the other guys in the game were. Long story short, I somehow ended up with a copy of SM64 & loved it. That, I believe, led me to become the dedicated gamer that I am today. Thusly, I am kinda indebted to it.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Super Mario RPG, hands down, along with the spiritual successor Mario and Luigi games. I definitely plan on getting Paper Jam despite not having played any of the Paper Mario games.

On a side note, who would vote for Mario Party? You listed it as "all" versions. Don't think anyone would considering it's been getting degressively worse for quite some time now. The first few games were the most fun and afterwards the next games were and are in a slump.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Super Mario RPG, hands down, along with the spiritual successor Mario and Luigi games. I definitely plan on getting Paper Jam despite not having played any of the Paper Mario games.

On a side note, who would vote for Mario Party? You listed it as "all" versions. Don't think anyone would considering it's been getting degressively worse for quite some time now. The first few games were the most fun and afterwards the next games were and are in a slump.
Some people like my brother would vote for it no doubt

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
It's pretty difficult for me to choose my favorite mario game since I've enjoyed most of them. I think the 3 that stand out to me are Paper Mario since it was the first rpg game I've ever played. Super Mario galaxy was just amazing. Super Mario 3d world was so much fun especially when you have more than one player.

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
You guys haven't lived until you've experienced the heart pounding action, suspense, and emotional rollercoaster that is Mario Is Missing. It's the only game where our fearless hero dares to look both ways before crossing the street.

Last edited:

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
You guys haven't lived until you've experienced the heart pounding action suspense and emotional rollercoaster that is Mario Is Mission. It's the only game where our fearless hero dares to look both ways before crossing the street.
I can't take your comments seriously because of your profile pic hehe

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
you forgot
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

also the mario and luigi rpg series is my favorite mario franchise.

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
I can't take your comments seriously because of your profile pic hehe
Hey, I only kiss Sonic's *** because I signed a trillion dollar contract to be his only friend in the world sidekick. When I'm off the clock, anything goes.

And my personal favorite Mario is Mario Bros. 3.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is a masterpiece and is the result of a game that doesn't have Mr. Miyamoto getting in the way of development. Mario RPGs these days don't have the memorable characters due to Mr. Miyamoto's "No characters I didn't make" rule he's been strangely enforcing these days.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Paper Mario was my favourite ever until The Thousand Year Door. They're both incredible <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom