Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

CottonBun

Inkling
Not sure if you know it or just looked on my tumblr...
Actually, it's because I've been going through the LucasArts adventure games recently ( Monkey Island/Sam&Max/ect. ) and I just recognized the outfits :) (what is more um... there's no link to your tumblr?)

kinetik07

Senior Squid
@CottonBun I want to see your drawing style on the MiiVerse billboards/graffiti/etc in-game, so you better draw a million things(but, i mean, if you don't want to, or you don't like the stylus or something, it's cool)

lightdasher

Pro Squid
@CottonBun I want to see your drawing style on the MiiVerse billboards/graffiti/etc in-game, so you better draw a million things(but, i mean, if you don't want to, or you don't like the stylus or something, it's cool)
I know you weren't talking to me, but drawing on the gamepad/on miiverse feels so much different from drawing on paper or on a tablet that it actually makes me draw differently.

Unessential

Full Squid
I know you weren't talking to me, but drawing on the gamepad/on miiverse feels so much different from drawing on paper or on a tablet that it actually makes me draw differently.
agreed. Also, I use a toothpick rather than the stylus to draw on the gamepad. stylus way too imprecise.

Also, the way the manual reads, it seems like we cant select past miiverse posts ... I hoipe i'm wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom