Official Splatoon Manga Question

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
(First off, Mods, feel free to move this post if it's in the wrong forum.) I know there's an official Splatoon manga; does anyone know what volume they're up to now AND where to get English copies digital or physical? If you need to know what I'm talking about here's a scanned in image that was found on Known Your Meme. Thanks in advance! :)

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Oh cool, they actually made a manga of this. I always knew this would make a good series. Would love to see an anime adaption of this; even if its in short form.

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
Oh cool, they actually made a manga of this. I always knew this would make a good series. Would love to see an anime adaption of this; even if its in short form.
i'm the (unofficial) translator of the manga, so here's my input!!

the manga is honestly great. i believe it was intended to be a promotional one-shot, before the game came out, but i suppose it was just so popular that it got a bunch more issues. ive had people suggest that it'll end about december, maybe early next year. that ain't half bad, honestly!

and i've though a lot about an anime adaption, or even an anime adaption of the game's hero mode. it'd be so great, but at the same time, i'm not sure? a fair amount of humour in the manga comes from knowledge of the meta surrounding the game (the strength-up joke in issue 4, for example). i have no idea if that works in anime adaptions?? it'd be amazing to see, though i haven't heard any word of it..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom