• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

OFFSHORE is recruiting

RosyDawn

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PinkDawn
OFFSHORE is currently a top Splatoon team and we are looking to add more players. Team social thread: http://squidboards.com/threads/off-offshore.5822/

Requirements:
  • Communication: Discord, Skype is our backup. Mic is required. Ability to learn callouts and use them effectively required.
  • Weapons: Ability to use a variety of weapons is preferred. Will consider all.
  • Available times: We usually practice weeknight evenings and on the weekends. Usually tournaments are on weekends so availability then is crucial.

You will have a tryout session where you play 4's with our team, and we'll go from there.

If you are interested please PM me or post here. Thanks~

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Dawn, your avatar almost makes me wish I chose team cats for splatfests. I am not looking to join, but I wonder why Offshore is recruiting in the first place.

Justice

Inkster Jr.
NNID
danny2413
Dawn, your avatar almost makes me wish I chose team cats for splatfests. I am not looking to join, but I wonder why Offshore is recruiting in the first place.
Offshore doesnt have alot of members never has. We only have 7 atm and one of us has connection issues quite frequently so really its like 6.5. We want a few more to at least fill a room with ourselves to be able to inclan every once in a while and have back up ppl if we need it.

RosyDawn

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PinkDawn
My avatar is my IRL cat. Isn't he so fluffy and adorable? Also, a requirement I didn't mention is that you must own a cat, because almost all of us do. (I'm kidding.)

As Justice said above, we really only have 6 solid members with reliable internet that we enter into tourneys. We'd like to pick up a few more so we can have regular in-house practice and have more people available for tournaments.

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
If you guys are still recruiting i guess i can give it a go. Im an S+ 48 player who mains the .96 gal deco. The only catch is i do not meet the age requirement as i am only 16. I can act well in a mature environment if this is what the age limit implies. If you are willing to make an exception just let me know. (Eastern US, I can play almost all the time Mon-Fri, Weekends vary for me.)

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
My avatar is my IRL cat. Isn't he so fluffy and adorable? Also, a requirement I didn't mention is that you must own a cat, because almost all of us do. (I'm kidding.)

As Justice said above, we really only have 6 solid members with reliable internet that we enter into tourneys. We'd like to pick up a few more so we can have regular in-house practice and have more people available for tournaments.
Yes, that makes sense.

In my experience, the way to figure out whether someone under 18 should be able to join your squad depends on how often they can play. If they have parents that generally allow them to play whenever (outside of school of course), then 18↓ are definitely a viable choice.

Victory

Inkling
NNID
Victory
Mic required? Meaning we can't just talk into our phone and/or tablet?

RosyDawn

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PinkDawn
Mic required? Meaning we can't just talk into our phone and/or tablet?
Does your phone/tablet have a mic? The important thing is that you are able to communicate using Discord and we can understand you. If your phone/tablet's mic is high quality enough that we can understand you, great.

Forge_King

Inkling
NNID
Go_Yoshi_Go
Yo! S+ Blaster main/Splatling Sub eager to try out. Preferred method of communication is not an issue. Also, I'm 27 with plenty of past experience in competitive Halo, so callouts will it be an issue for me. My NNID is go_yoshi_go. Let me know if you're still looking. Thank you

onyeezy

Inkling
NNID
Chocothunda
I'm an E-Litre 3k Scope main and 96. Gal secondary looking to join. I'm 22 years old from Aus, keen to join a high level squad
I'm competent in callouts, and able to talk over Skype or Discord, my NNID: ChocoThunda, hope to hear from you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom