Oh hello!

Rioni

Inkling
NNID
eternaldannymoon
I actually made a account here a while ago (well it's linked to my Smashboards account) but I only made 1 post and never came back... until now.

Nice to meet you all! I'm Lily and I've been in love with Splatoon since the Global Testfire and eventually got the full game on my birthday (which was literally a week after the game came out) Currently, I'm in LV 50 and I've just achieved S rank a couple of days ago! My weapon main changes as time goes on, but as of right now, I love using the Zink Mini Splatling, :wst_roller_heavy00:, and :wst_shot_triplequick01:. The reason why I'm here is because I want to get a bit more competitive in this game. I really enjoy it a lot and I kinda hope that one day when there's a tournament that I can go, I want to be there. Despite my S rank, I'm not the absolute best player, but I'm willing to improve my skills a lot more!

Other than playing Splatoon, I love to draw like a lot and I often make Splatoon-related drawings on my Miiverse page, like the one on my signature.

I kinda hope to make more posts on this forum often despite my shyness :3c yeah. That's it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom