• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Oi, I'm Mr. Squiggly Squid

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
I'm an avid fan of the Splatoon games, whatever "avid" means. I joined recently because I've been looking for a place to share my ideas for weapons, maps, gear, bands, and other things Nintendo could add to Splatoon 2. Of course I still don't quite know how everything works here, so if anyone could give me some tips I'd be very grateful. I'm looking forward to my time with SquidBoards. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go buy my girl Marina some invisible ketchup flavored ice cream...if that exists.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Welcome to the Squidboards! This is the best place to share some of your ideas! Luckily, it's not too hard to figure out how it works here and there's plenty of people who will happily help, including me! :D

Enjoy your time here and Pearl forever!

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Welcome to the Squidboards! This is the best place to share some of your ideas! Luckily, it's not too hard to figure out how it works here and there's plenty of people who will happily help, including me! :D

Enjoy your time here and Pearl forever!
Thanks man! Also you made the right choice crossing that out, because I'm at least 99.9% sure Pearl is a witch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom