• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Oi there, inklings, inkettes, and squidies!

We are on the hunt for 2 fine folks who would like to join our crew of 2. Our team name is Pastel Sushi. As long as you know what youre doing there is no minimum requirement. However, an adoration for chargers is much more appreciated! The 2 of us are typically better with medium ranged weapons. Our ages are 19 and 25. We are in Easter time zone and typically play in the evening/early early morning. In most games our ranks are A and S, with Clam Blitz being our worst game. We're both pretty laid back, we don't scream about loses. Of course we want to win, but we aren't super competative. Stay off the hook with Val and Kill!

To see if we are as cool as cucumbers, or you want informsyion, you can find me on discord at Apocalypse Mouse #9338 or on Instagram with apocalypse_mouse

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
thinking.png
Level really only functions as an indicator of how long someone's played the game, it's not a guaranteed indicator of skill. You'd be better off looking for people of a certain rank. Not to mention you should tell the audience more about yourself, like your age range, general skill level, and what you're looking to do with the people you recruit.

Thank you for that consultation. I understand level is arbitrary, but it was something my partner recommended. I will make adjustments in the future to state it is a suggestion. We are pretty chill folk who are okay with chatting whilst tackling opponents, so groups attitude is probably something to advertise. Thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom