• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Old Moray Towers Easter Egg

Andrew

Inkling
NNID
Squidtoon
So I was watching a Let's Play of Splatoon by Zackscott and I saw something pretty strange, but before I tell you that heres the video:

If you skip to 8:17 you'll notice that on the screen right outside of the Inkopolis Tower Lobby there is no doubt a Picture of Moray Towers. Remember this was recorded and posted on the day Splatoon came out in North America and the European Union. Moray Towers came out on the 10th of July.

Pretty strange huh? Maybe if we found out about it a bit earlier, and by that I mean a lot earlier.

EDIT: Just before that you can also see a picture of Bluefin Depot which was released on June 19th, however that course was first revealed on May 7th.

Last edited:

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
Cool, but not too surprising, there's pictures of the Inkbrush in Inkopolis which have been there since before it came out

PHYTO-1

Pro Squid
NNID
PHYTO-1
yea some player from germany found that too and posted the screenshots a few months ago. kinda strange but interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom