One more squid ;w;

NNID
CpPkm01
Two friends of mine and me decided to create a squad but we are struggling to find the fourth person ;-; We are the Digital Devil Squids and we are all S rank. So we are looking for someone available and that wants to join us ;w;. Pls reply if you are interested in this squad and we will gladly accept. Staaaaaaay Fresh ;D

drivershigh

Inkling
Im A- currently and have just recently switched to gyro controls so hopefully I have improved. I use the .52 gal the most as of now. I sort of have a squad but nothing too competitive yet. So I've been looking for other squads recently to see what a more competitive team would be like. Hope to hear back from you guys.

NNID
CpPkm01
Im A- currently and have just recently switched to gyro controls so hopefully I have improved. I use the .52 gal the most as of now. I sort of have a squad but nothing too competitive yet. So I've been looking for other squads recently to see what a more competitive team would be like. Hope to hear back from you guys.
We would love to have you in our squad :3 but we are not into competitive too. Just for fun. Sorry if you were looking for a teams to enter tournaments and stuff, sorry. But if you want to have fun we are always here xD My Skype is kawaiigui pls message me whenever you want. Just to clarify we play ranked, regular and private matches but often ranked xD. And your weapon is pretty nice and would help a lot since we have a Splat Roller(me) , Octobrush and Charger till now x3
Waiting to see replies.

~~Staaaaaay Fresh

Yann

Inkling
NNID
Yaning
If you're still taking someone, i would like to join!
Just recently got the S rank, and i just wanted to have some fun in a squad. Not into doing much competitive stuff, i get too scared of that stuff, but i'll still take it on. ; 0 ;

NNID
CpPkm01
If you're still taking someone, i would like to join!
Just recently got the S rank, and i just wanted to have some fun in a squad. Not into doing much competitive stuff, i get too scared of that stuff, but i'll still take it on. ; 0 ;
Yes we will gladly accept u ;w; and that was just in time since Nintendome is making a splatoon tournament and we needed one more ;w;

Yann

Inkling
NNID
Yaning
Yes we will gladly accept u ;w; and that was just in time since Nintendome is making a splatoon tournament and we needed one more ;w;

Ah yesssss, seems like it's going to be fun. I never experienced something like that, but it would be cool to do. o p o ////
Trying out the luna blaster right now, same with the mini splatting ( because it's sooooo adorable), but my favorite weapons usually depends on the map and mode. o 0 o I usually go with rapid firing guns, but i like the blasters as well.

kobomb

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lolicomplex
if your still looking for another squad member im free, been looking for a few days im A- Rank i usually main carbon roller and aerospray, but depending on the ranked mode it can vary quite a bit~ NNID is lolicomplex.

NNID
CpPkm01
Ah yesssss, seems like it's going to be fun. I never experienced something like that, but it would be cool to do. o p o ////
Trying out the luna blaster right now, same with the mini splatting ( because it's sooooo adorable), but my favorite weapons usually depends on the map and mode. o 0 o I usually go with rapid firing guns, but i like the blasters as well.
Awesome x3 My Skype is kawaiigui pls add me, so we can start training for it xD I'm looking forward to play w you :3 Thank you very much ^-^ And my mii is Gui so pls add me back :b

NNID
CpPkm01
if your still looking for another squad member im free, been looking for a few days im A- Rank i usually main carbon roller and aerospray, but depending on the ranked mode it can vary quite a bit~ NNID is lolicomplex.
The tournament accept 4 to 8 people so yes we would like to have more people cus someone might give up or they cant play :T So yes thank you for being interested xD I already sent you a friend request on the wii u :3 I'm Gui. And if you have a Skype please message me there, I'm kawaiigui xD

kobomb

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lolicomplex
The tournament accept 4 to 8 people so yes we would like to have more people cus someone might give up or they cant play :T So yes thank you for being interested xD I already sent you a friend request on the wii u :3 I'm Gui. And if you have a Skype please message me there, I'm kawaiigui xD
will do, my skype is unreal.ko

Yann

Inkling
NNID
Yaning
Awesome x3 My Skype is kawaiigui pls add me, so we can start training for it xD I'm looking forward to play w you :3 Thank you very much ^-^ And my mii is Gui so pls add me back :b
Ah okay! Sounds good, lets have a huge training montage, i'll be completely available on Friday, not sure about Saturday. My mii's name is trash...haha cries.

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
Yeah if you ever need someone to play with hmu. Im A+

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom