• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

only posting this to rid myself of this dumb message carry on

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Holy ink mines! Me too! MODERATOR, APPROVE THIS YOU SCUMBAG! ALSO GIVE ME A BACKRUB AND DO MY LANUNDRY, I HAVE NO CLEAN UNDERWEAR LEFT! MY BUTT ITCHES!!!
HAIL HYDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks babe. I'll have dinner ready when you get home. After dinner we can play dress up and watch some netflix whilst snugllin' 'n' **** on the couch, love you! <3

PS: Your thread is important ant, I don't care how small you are or how many of my cookie packs you ruin.

NNID
Anthony1870
Holy ink mines! Me too! MODERATOR, APPROVE THIS YOU SCUMBAG! ALSO GIVE ME A BACKRUB AND DO MY LANUNDRY, I HAVE NO CLEAN UNDERWEAR LEFT! MY BUTT ITCHES!!!
HAIL HYDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks babe. I'll have dinner ready when you get home. After dinner we can play dress up and watch some netflix whilst snugllin' 'n' **** on the couch, love you! <3

PS: Your thread is important ant, I don't care how small you are or how many of my cookie packs you ruin.
lmao same

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom