• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Opinions and Ideas

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
Here's your chance SPLATTERHOUSE. Post any ideas you would like to see for the group. Or if you just have an opinion about something already happening, I would like to hear about it.

Neu

Inkling
I think what we need now is a Sub Group.
Divide our current member list into 3 region: North America, Europe, Asia (or more if there are enough members from that region).
Each region (sub group) will have 1 person responsible to maintain each group events & activities.

As for the Events, here are some examples:
1. Regular Practice Match to hone our abilities as a group. It doesn't have to be daily, 2~3 practice matches per week would be enough.
2. Weekly Elimination Match* to choose our main squad members for the next mentioned event... This one is for our group's ranking board
3. Monthly Squad Ranked Match. Obviously our main event as a Squad. Also the perfect chance to promote our Squad to the world (or something like that) :p

*To motivate our members, we can always make an info board of our previous month's performance here.
Which is the main reason behind that Elimination Match in the first place.

You know, maybe like having a monthly "Ace" member or something like that.

Last edited:

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
I think what we need now is a Sub Group.
Divide our current member list into 3 region: North America, Europe, Asia (or more if there are enough members from that region).
Each region (sub group) will have 1 person responsible to maintain each group events & activities.

As for the Events, here are some examples:
1. Regular Practice Match to hone our abilities as a group. It doesn't have to be daily, 2~3 practice matches per week would be enough.
2. Weekly Elimination Match* to choose our main squad members for the next mentioned event... This one is for our group's ranking board
3. Monthly Squad Ranked Match. Obviously our main event as a Squad. Also the perfect chance to promote our Squad to the world (or something like that) :p

*To motivate our members, we can always make an info board of our previous month's performance here.
Which is the main reason behind that Elimination Match in the first place.

You know, maybe like having a monthly "Ace" member or something like that.
That sounds like a great idea. The hardest part with this group is that we are such a widespread group, getting people on at the same time is hard. I think your idea will certainly get people that are in the same time zones together. As for the idea of a trial period, I didn't want to have to go there but it looks like that is the best option instead of getting frustrated when people join then don't play. I will figure out the best way to implement these ideas. Thanks for the input. It is greatly appreciated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom