Ordered Gear Help?

AriasFantasy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ariasfantasy
I've ordered a pair of :shoes_bot002: Red Work Boots from a random inkling in the plaza, who had 3x :ability_runspeed: Run Speed and am currently resetting for perfect as well. However, I've run into a bit of a snag. I've reset four times now, but every single time the last slot goes to :ability_inksaversub: Ink Saver Sub, even though :ability_runspeed: run speed is Rockenburg's preferred. My question is, are gear slots predetermined when dealing with orders? It could just be my dumb luck, but somehow I doubt it. I'll keep going for now and update every time I reset, but I hope y'all have a little insight as to what's going on. Thanks a lot!

Edit: If it helps at all, I'll explain what I mean by "resetting". I'm doing the same method as save scumming, except as I level the boots instead of re-rolling them. Maybe the issue lies there? I've done it five times in a row now.

Last edited:

97Stephen

Pro Squid
Yes, you're right. Gear slots are predetermined when ordering from Spyke, so it's always going to be the same thing. You would have to order the gear again to get a different sub. There is a way to scum orders if you're interested in that, but I don't really know how to do it. I hope I've answered your question.

AriasFantasy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ariasfantasy
Yes, you're right. Gear slots are predetermined when ordering from Spyke, so it's always going to be the same thing. You would have to order the gear again to get a different sub. There is a way to scum orders if you're interested in that, but I don't really know how to do it. I hope I've answered your question.
Alright, thanks a bunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom