• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Other Amiibos and Splatoon compatability?

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
Would anyone think this would be possible? I personally would love a Metroid hat on my inkling if I place my Samus amiibo on the gamepad, or something similar. Maybe exclusive weapons? What would you want to see from other amiibos?

Shuriblur

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shuriblur
I do want this to be a feature. I think it'd be an awesome idea. Would love to be able to wear some Nintendo brand items, and maybe even third party since they allowed it in Mario Kart. Sonic hat or mega man helmet...I can only hope.

Shaggy_MN_1975

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shaggy_MN_1975
I think this would be a great idea, especially if it is more involved than the use of Amiibo's has been so far. To have a Master Sword or Arm Cannon-like weapons would be sweet. Costume options would be a nice touch as well.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
That would be very cool but unfortunately I don't think it's likely. 0:

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Hmm, possibly. I think the most likely thing to happen is they'll just net you some gold to spend in multiplayer or something. Similar to the Hyrule Warriors function. Now, if they did get you some themed gear, that would be pretty great! The only thing is that gear would need to be equal to the gear you purchase in multiplayer, otherwise it's just not fair.

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
Just 2 more days until the direct. We shall have to wait and see.

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
I'd like for it, but like others have said, I'm not 100% sure if it'll be more than some game currency.
Saying that, I'd love to have some items for my inkling based on the amiibo, yeah! /crosses fingers
Even more excited for the direct.

Shuriblur

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shuriblur
It seems like most people don't really see it as a possibility. Any reasons as to why?

I'm guessing it comes down to licensing for the other games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom