Otter of many weapons, looking to join a competitive squad.

Otter Power

Full Squid
NNID
OtterGod
Hi!

I'm Otter, and I've always wanted to join a competitive squad. I'm in A+/S rank, and I hope to join a squad of the same ranks. I'm hoping to find people who can help me improve my game to the best it can be.

I'm learning how to play all kinds of weapons, so I may fill whatever position you need on your team. I'm best with Chargers, Sloshers, and Brushes, but I know my way around splatlings, and a couple of rollers and blasters.

My timezone is the Eastern Australian timezone, and my NNID is OtterGod. If you want me on your team, reply here or send me a message. Thank you!

- Otter

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Hi!

I'm Otter, and I've always wanted to join a competitive squad. I'm in A+/S rank, and I hope to join a squad of the same ranks. I'm hoping to find people who can help me improve my game to the best it can be.

I'm learning how to play all kinds of weapons, so I may fill whatever position you need on your team. I'm best with Chargers, Sloshers, and Brushes, but I know my way around splatlings, and a couple of rollers and blasters.

My timezone is the Eastern Australian timezone, and my NNID is OtterGod. If you want me on your team, reply here or send me a message. Thank you!

- Otter
Hey Otter, The Salt Minds (tSM) is currently looking for active players. I don't know about that time zone difference though. Check us out in the groups section. If you are interested we could give it a try. I'm more interested in a person's activity/availability rather than rank. Just submit a request to join or PM me for the application. I do ask that you read the rules prior to submitting a request.
http://squidboards.com/groups/the-salt-minds.868/

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
Hi!

- Otter
Hi, is A rank ok?

Koopa Klyde

Inkling
Hi!

- Otter
Hey otter. I'm Koopa Klyde and I'd love to try you out. I'm currently S+ but rank isn't everything so let's go on sometime. I sent you a NNID friend request. You can message me on Skype at trevor_barrett17

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
Hi!

- Otter
Hey Otter, my friend and I made a new squad called the Twilight Squids and have found that you would be a perfect member for out squad. We both live in Australia and have the same Timezone as you. We are a mix between competitive and casual and I'm sure we have a lot to learn from each other. Contact me on Skype on lorenzocava777 and I have sent you a NNID request already.
I hope you can squad with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom