Outfit ideas?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Well, like many I've purchased all the gear and hoarded every last weapon, so now my cash is just piling up. I've got four outfits so far, and I'm trying to think of additional gear to add to my closet so I have something to spend the money pile on.

I have my "default" outfit which has quick respawn/ink recovery and saver/cold-blooded, the "all hail Tentatek" outfit with a whole lot of ink recovery, a speed outfit with tons of run and swim speed along with ink resistance, and an outfit with 9 special charge subs for lots of bomb rushes and killer wails.

I can post specifics if anyone wants them. Any brainstorming is appreciated, gotta keep working on that freshness :P

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Bomb range build
2-3 bomb range up mains (depending on if you want to run ink resistance or not)
6 damage subs (easy to get at least 3, need a shiny to get six, lots of money will be spent).
Either 3 subs of swim speed or 3 subs of ink recovery or 3 subs of ink saver sub.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Thanks for the idea, SupaTim. I really only like to use suction bombs, but that could help my rushing rampages.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Thanks for the idea, SupaTim. I really only like to use suction bombs, but that could help my rushing rampages.
Well, then I suppose you could stack ink recovery and ink saver sub to help with regular throws.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Is ink saver sub really all that useful though? I've looked at the numbers and the benefit seems pretty minuscule at any level of stacking. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Is ink saver sub really all that useful though? I've looked at the numbers and the benefit seems pretty minuscule at any level of stacking. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.
It usually doesn't help much at all, but if you stack it alongside ink recovery then you get a bit more bang for your buck, as you need to recover less to throw another bomb.

Honestly, swim speed or more ink recovery would probably work as well.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
That's what I thought. Thanks for your input.

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
What weapons do you primarily use?

Do you save scum and want to create difficult builds or would you prefer suggestions for easier brand favored builds?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Everything I use is in my signature. I'm primarily a gunslinger. I'm not afraid to admit I save scum, because gambling suuuuucks, though my patience has it's limits.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom