OwO *Notices your Tenticles* Lookin for Squad members

PyroChan

Inkling
NNID
PyroChan2112
Switch Friend Code
SW-3497-9069-2011
The "OwO What's this?" Squad is looking for a couple of fun loving Squids to play with us as a forth member for regular league battles as well as other casual play in turf, salmon run, or private battles. We are looking for several people so that we can build a community of people who are ready to play at any time.

We are a casual-competitive squad that just enjoys getting together and playing every so often. We are also a couple of FURRIES too, so if you can deal with that then that's great :P.

Some parameters we have: you have to be 16 years or older, need to hold at least A rank or higher in at least one game type in competitive, but most of all just show up to joke around and have a good time. No saltiness or SUPER overly competitive attitudes allowed.

If you have Telegram feel free to message me @PyroChan
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XwQ7eK

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Hey! Your squad sounds really fun, would it be okay to come check out the Discord server? ^^ I'm 20yo and my ranks are currently S, S and A+.

PyroChan

Inkling
NNID
PyroChan2112
Switch Friend Code
SW-3497-9069-2011
Hey! Your squad sounds really fun, would it be okay to come check out the Discord server? ^^ I'm 20yo and my ranks are currently S, S and A+.
Absolutely Be my guest. I'll be able to chat with you there right now ^_^

Squitkit

Inkling
Hi, this seems fun. I play casually, am above 20 and am ranks S+, A and A-. I would love to try out battling in a Team. Is the Discord still open?

PyroChan

Inkling
NNID
PyroChan2112
Switch Friend Code
SW-3497-9069-2011
Hi, this seems fun. I play casually, am above 20 and am ranks S+, A and A-. I would love to try out battling in a Team. Is the Discord still open?
Yes it is! Thanks for your interest! Hop on and feel free to chat with me there ^_^

Cheetah

Inkling
NNID
princesstricky
Would it be alright to join for more casual play/just to meme? Like if we're not quite looking for a full time competitive team ATM but wanna just hang out?

PyroChan

Inkling
NNID
PyroChan2112
Switch Friend Code
SW-3497-9069-2011
Would it be alright to join for more casual play/just to meme? Like if we're not quite looking for a full time competitive team ATM but wanna just hang out?
Absolutely! That's kinda what we are looking for. We like playing it fairly seriously, but overall we just play for fun.

PyroChan

Inkling
NNID
PyroChan2112
Switch Friend Code
SW-3497-9069-2011
[QUOTE="Squitkit, post: 243840, member: 29158"se sorry, I didn't see this reply until now, and now I can't get in on the server >_< Can you send it again?[/QUOTE]
https://discord.gg/qkbHSRj

Sorry I thought I set it not to expire

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom