Panda looking for a team!

BeautifulPanda

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3034-8016-5050
Hey my Name is Denny (24), going by the name of Panda in Splatoon2!
I just picked up Splatoon2 a few days ago, and I already want to play as organized and as competitive as possible. I feel that my Skill is not being developed properly and I pick up bad habits by just solo-queing, that's why I'm looking for a team that takes this game seriously.

I'm open to voice chat any time of time other than very late night my timezone. I prefer using Discord.
My Timezone is UTC +1, and I live in Germany.
I'm usually able to play during the evenings, but can also make room early on in the day, as I'm flexible with work times.
I can speak fluent German and English.
My preference in weapons are the Slosher and the Tri-Slosher, and I love to hold down points/defend other players. But I'm flexible enough for extreme pressure on the enemy team.
I'm in B ranks, and just ranking up from C in Rainmaker.

I'm a very flexible player, and pretty new to the game, although I have already a deep tactical understanding of the game itself. I'm getting frustrated in solo, because I want to make smart plays which is impossible as a team to do with no communication. I would love to play as much as possible with my team every week, so highly active squads/clans are preferred.
My goals are attending tournaments and winning, and once I set my mind to a goal I approach it with all I've got.

Thanks for reading and for considering me for your team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom