• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Partying in Turf War is beyond inconsiderate

Artsy Omni

Inkling
NNID
artsyomni
I need to vent:

If you're playing turf war and it's obvious that at least one of your teammates is not interested in throwing the match to "party," don't do it. Simple as that. I've been penalized 3 freshness pts for a loss more times than I can count because some jerks in Turf War don't feel like actually playing the game properly. I just do not understand how people can be so discourteous.

It's stuff like this that makes me wish the Freshness system didn't exist to incentivize players to chase some number that they'll never achieve because so many people who play Turf War are just going to mess around.

I wish there was a way to somehow block a giant master list of players who have done this crap so I can play the game without having to worry about losing to this kind of nonsense.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Facts being spoken right here. It's those stupid partiers who don't play the game as intended that made me not want to shoot for the highest freshness rating on every weapon.

Spraylan

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JonasOrtega
It's becoming nigh impossible to find a good lobby these days, between the constant disconnects and match throwers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom