ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Tell me your rank, and if you're good in it. I'm almost back in s, but its really hard to keep it... and I really don't like splat zones, but it sometimes depends if I want to have fun. or serious...though sometimes with my charger, I never get splatted, I just have 0, and I knocked out over 10 squids in a row. :)

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I'm currently S, but have been jumping up to S+ more frequently now. Depends on my teams performance on if I can get back up or if I'll drop down really fast in most cases now as my own is more consistent over-all now.

I'm pretty decent at every game-type now. Tower is life.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
I'm S, the most far I got was 92 points, I'm normally between 50~60. I normally kill and die a lot.
I don't hate any mode but tower is my favorite one.

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
A+ 88, lost my S recently. Hate Tower Control and shouldn't play during Hammerhead. Worst map in the game.

Bloop

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2151-0062-7941
Just hit S 30 but I'm more of an A+ squid.
My performance is really wonky so I have mixed feelings about every mode... I'm starting to warm up to Tower Control now that I'm playing ranked on a consistent basis.

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
I'm in S 44. I can very well keep up with other S ranked players and even dominate from time to time, so I think it's also matching my skill level.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I'd estimate that... on about 3/4 of map/mode combinations, I can play at average or above-average S calibre, but the rest range from me being unhelpful to downright 'losing in A lobbies' awful. I'm always torn, therefore, between trying to push my rank up to and above S 60 (which is where I tend to peak or hover around) and using my buffer to try to get the hang of my bad stages, inevitably sinking in the rank in the process.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I'm an S+ player and I would say that I'm at least fairly decent. I can do any map and mode combination.... Unless its Moray Towers. I just can't handle Moray Towers for some reason. :P I would say I go through an S/S+ level depending on the map/mode. I can usually be a top squid in S rank lobbies but I'm only decent in S+ lobbies I think.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I've managed to keep my S+ and S ranks in my Main and Alt profiles afloat just fine. I'm S+ 45, and S 50, so they are both basically in the middle. In S+, I feel like I hit a wall there, only getting to the 60s before going back to the 50s and 40s. My alt's S fluctuates more, I almost lost it, and now I recovered nicely in recent play sessions.

As for ranked modes, I'm perfectly fine in Zones and Rainmaker. Tower Control, not so much. I still don't have a go-to set of weapons for TC like I have for the others. And I avoid it more than I should. It's definitely my weakest mode.

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
Currently at S+ 30, I just ranked back up from S for… the fifth time at this point? I generally rank down because I’m too stubborn to stop playing during losing streaks. Either that, or I insist on trying weapons I’m not so good with—I get bored of using my favorites or the rotation doesn’t lend itself well to them, but I still want to play Ranked, cue terrible decisions.

My favorite Ranked mode changes a lot. I really loved Tower Control back when it first got introduced. All three modes have been my favorite mode several times each, though. It depends on the maps and what weapons I’m using, generally. Like, if I’m in a Dynamo mood, I might be more fond of Zones, whereas if I’m in a Krak-On mood I’ll be all about Tower Control or Rainmaker.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
My rank keeps going up and down... it's so hard to stay in one rank.

DE235

Full Squid
NNID
Decrosis
I am in S and I have been doing a better job of staying there.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
can you give me a hint on how to get higher than a 30 In s rank please!

DE235

Full Squid
NNID
Decrosis
Don't give up and observe what went wrong. Be critical of yourself because that will make you better and you will become an S rank player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom