• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Perfect rainmaker strategy video!

Power

Inkling Commander
The other team has to make sure not to kill the rainmaker in an awkward spot, let it run out if necessary

NNID
m0nkeyd0g
Kind of a dirty strategy. But effective nonetheless. Pretty risky though, because on most maps, if the other team is pushing hard someone could easily just whip out an inkzooka or kraken and get a quad, and then the match would be instantly lost. Even an inkstrike could be deadly.

Triforce

Inkster Jr.
NNID
triforcemx1
Kind of a dirty strategy. But effective nonetheless. Pretty risky though, because on most maps, if the other team is pushing hard someone could easily just whip out an inkzooka or kraken and get a quad, and then the match would be instantly lost. Even an inkstrike could be deadly.
So true dude.

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
That is so getting patched. I never liked Hammerhead bridge, I always thought it was because im a charger, but nope. It's this.

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
No it's not. You can do this on almost every single map.
The area in which they left in on Hammerhead is too hard to get to, no matter the approach or rush. Its still achievable, but you have to do a lot just to get to it. I Imagine they will simply lower that rail. Every other 1 point to finish is manageable to a charger, Brush, or rush down team. Well the other two videos that I saw in the series.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
I think doing this ruins the game. It's not fun to just taunt the other team and not play properly. I wouldn't ever do it.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
It's genius I'll admit. However, it's the most scummy thing I've ever seen. It is pretty match up reliant, but still if one pulls it off, it's stupid and takes away the competitive aspect. I'm sure it'll get patched pretty soon, all they'd have to do is alter how far back you can go from where the RM started before getting picked up. Regardless, like I said, it's scummy and I'm upset it's began to take off. Just means it's likely to catch on.

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
The area in which they left in on Hammerhead is too hard to get to, no matter the approach or rush. Its still achievable, but you have to do a lot just to get to it. I Imagine they will simply lower that rail. Every other 1 point to finish is manageable to a charger, Brush, or rush down team. Well the other two videos that I saw in the series.
ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom