• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

perfecting your own gear(untested)

SaltySnowflake

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BLASTTOAD
I haven't tried this technique but I think it could work.
If you have two different save files (like me) and on one of them you had a:shoes_sht007: with
:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_inkrecovery:
And you wanted to perfect it then you could do a mii verse post whilst wearing that gear (it has to be interesting or otherwise you might not appear in the plaza) so your inkling appears in the plaza.
Then go to your other save file and if your inkling is in the plaza then order the gear and try to perfect it before doing the same for your original save file.
Please keep in mind that this has not been tested and if it does not work please tell me
:p:inkzooka:

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
This is extremely unlikely, but if you got your miiverse post popular on a day when your NNID is going to be copying 2 slots off of the peice of gear that you want and somehow stays there long enough for you to order scum it... yes it would work.

That being said, it's an extremely long shot and it's way easier to have a friend save scum the first two slots of what you want on an extra USB and let you order scum it on a day that your NNID is copying it.

SaltySnowflake

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BLASTTOAD
This is extremely unlikely, but if you got your miiverse post popular on a day when your NNID is going to be copying 2 slots off of the peice of gear that you want and somehow stays there long enough for you to order scum it... yes it would work.

That being said, it's an extremely long shot and it's way easier to have a friend save scum the first two slots of what you want on an extra USB and let you order scum it on a day that your NNID is copying it.
I don't have any splatoon friends:oops:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
It can work, it's just a matter of getting your post to show up. For instance I'm not gonna do this right now due to the Splatfest hype and everyone posting about it. Once it's over, I think the best time to post is during a slow inactive period, namely past midnight on a weekday. I believe the Plaza shows a mix of popular post and recent post, so I can atleast show up in the latter half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom