• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Pet Pictures

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
I was thinking about making a thread like this for quite some time. Since there was a thread about pictures of Users I thought there should be a thread about pets.So if you want you can post pictures of some of the pets you own.
Here are 4 of my cats.

2015-10-02-094219.jpg

2015-10-02-094358.jpg

2015-10-02-094418.jpg

2015-10-02-094438.jpg

Last edited:

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
GIVE ME KITTIES

I have two but the other one is FAT AND LAZY AND ONLY COMES OUT WHEN SHE'S HUNGRY LOL
also here is my frog that I had for one day before it died because my brother didn't give him water >_>

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Here's my oldest gecko (my other gecko's older sister they grew up together)

she's my fatty

Reactions: shy

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
I was looking through my pc and came across a picture of me and my cat. I mentioned that I lost one of my cats....well this was the one I was talking about. It's great that someone found her but I can't take care of this many cats. I thought it would be best to let them keep her. Now I'm down to 8 cats.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
just noticed this thread heres a pic of my cat before he passed away

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Am I allowed to Bump this? I was about to make another one but instead went looking for this thread.

I befriended 2 stray cats...
This is Swirly, he's my precious bb!

And this one is Lucky she's a Queen B

They're brother and sister, they were abandoned last summer when one of my neighbors moved. So our neighborhood feeds them (including me) and they're kinda chubby hehe
These photos were taken behind the abandoned house!

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
OzzyTheHunter.jpg
Meet Ozzy, one of the more friendly felines that I've known. He's very lazy, and for a cat he's also a really bad hunter, only ever catching a ****roach once (and he was sooo proud of it, too). But he makes a very good lap cat, and he's at least makes up for his laziness by screwing around a lot when he's awake.
Oh, and he's gay.

ShellyWaiting.jpg
Meet Shelly, my mom's mutt. She's very people-friendly, and gets all excited whenever anybody walks through the door. She also used to be a breeding dog, apparently. Ozzy doesn't like her.
Other than that, she's... really just your average run-of-the-mill pooch. Nothing too special about her, really.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
View attachment 3020
Meet Shelly, my mom's mutt. She's very people-friendly, and gets all excited whenever anybody walks through the door. She also used to be a breeding dog, apparently. Ozzy doesn't like her.
Other than that, she's... really just your average run-of-the-mill pooch. Nothing too special about her, really.

Except that she got my real life name. That's special enough.

Actimela

Inkling
NNID
Actimela
This topic is so cute :)
Here is my mom's dog : Leo (very playful and joker)
2015-09-11 15.59.48.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom