Petition for Pro controller support in multiplayer ...

_Vicious_

Full Squid
NNID
Vicious09
hey whats up guys i have set up a change.org petition to see if i can get pro controller support put into the multiplayer side of splatoon.

My reason for doing this is because i started out as a competitor on my team (8-Bit Squids) but i was finding it so hard to play with gyro controls because i have motion sickness and get dizzy while playing with it enabled, so i play with stick controls witch puts you at a HUGE disadvantage in the competitive meta game, i would love to use the Pro controller in the multiplayer because it would be more responsive than the sticks on the Game pad and a lot lighter to hold.

also i think new players would like the option to pick what kind of controls they would like to use.

(if this is in the wrong thread please let me know so i can put it in the right one thank you)

thank you for reading this post here is the link to the petition if you would like to support :)
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-pro-controller-support-for-splatoon-multiplayer

_Vicious_

Full Squid
NNID
Vicious09
EDIT:

Dont bother signing it ... the people from reddit just S**t all over the idea ... so i closed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom