• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Phantom Thief is having a new fresh start.

PhantomThief

Inkster Jr.

Perma closed.

The squad had a huge down, but we are currently working on pulling the squad back on it's feet. And without further ado we shall start the introduction of the squad.;

Our squad is casual with a competitive side.

We try to keep it small, if you join for splatoon, you'll have a rank requirement to be A or above. If you only join for splatoon2, your rank doesn't matter as the game is still new and fresh!

We moved from Skype to discord.

Our squad's leader try to be present and will often talk with members for schedulings and seeing everyone's disponnibility for tournaments, scrims and the likes. Please, contact this account before sending a joining request!

Thank you for your time and interrest, we hope to see you!​

Last edited:

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
Sent in my join request. Not much to say about me, played Splatoon pretty heavily for the better part of a year, eventually managing to get myself up to S+. By that point most of my friends lost interest in the game or were less available to play, so I ended up taking a break from it. Got interested in it again though, and since I don't really like doing randoms, figured I'd join up with a group. I'm a bit out of practice, but it shouldn't take me too long to get back into things.

Reyrey

Inkling
NNID
WreckItRey
How do I send a request? What should I put in it.

PhantomThief

Inkster Jr.
How do I send a request? What should I put in it.
Sorry for the late reply. We ask interrested members to send me a PM to discuse further infos. To send a join request to a group the options should be available when you visit the group's squidboard page. I hope it helped. :)

PhantomThief

Inkster Jr.
It has been a long while, we waited for splatoon2 to come out before bumping this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom