• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Pick Up Lobbies

PhoenixRiku

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SweeetPR
Wanted to see if pick ups were a thing in this game. If it goes by a different name pick ups are private lobbies that play competitive rule set and maps/gamemodes but it is just random teams from people in the competitive community. I was just curious because they are generally a better way to practice than playing publics and they typically arise within most competitive shooter communities.

PhoenixRiku

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SweeetPR
Yeah I'm well aware of the scrim section. Just didn't know if pickups were "picked up" (he he he) by this community yet / if ever. It is just used as a higher level of warmup / practice in the event that scrims are unavailable or team isn't on. Thanks for the reply!

Power

Inkling Commander
certain discords and skype groups have pick up stuff, so you may like to look into those.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
I don't really know of any regular pick up stuff outside of the more popular streams once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom