Pinkie Toe says Hello!

Pinkie Toe

Inkling
NNID
kriyxle
hello fellow splatoon players! i am the one who is known as pinkie toe. i bought splatoon for my birthday along with my sister and we've been hooked since! of course i have to be the octoling lover out of us to also, haha.

anyway, about me.. first off, i apologize in advance if i seem like one of those weirdos who's stuck in their "LOL WAFFLEZ XD" phase or something.

i play as a girl inkling because, let's face it, they're the most adorable. i co-own a (not-quite but almost) squad with my sister going by the name of the "squeaky beans" (actually based off a real life story for another time). i'm level 37 and rank b- as of 12/25/2015, my nnid is kriyxle and my current main is the inkbrush.

outside of splatoon, i'm into steven universe, neko atsume and i'm trying to get into undertale. i draw lots of fanart (but most never even get to see it)- in fact, one example is my icon! i pretty much live on dr pepper too. oh yeah, and i may or may not live in north texas. (tbh probably never moving out of the county even i got it made here lol)

anything else? ...i'm transgender (ftm, please use he/him or xe/xem pronouns when talking to/referring to me!) and i'm totally open to making friends/talking with anybody! don't be afraid to talk to me at all, i promise you i'm approachable :)

- pinkie toe

(hey! as of 1/30/16 my main list has been updated with the addition of the kelp splat charger, im now lvl 40 and still rank b-. i gave up on ranked battle)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom