• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Plans in case Splatfest is Postponed?

Sosuneki

Inkling
NNID
Mystmyst
I'm curious what your plans will be now that the North American Splatfest is postponed?

Mine is probably draw and complain to my husband to be honest.

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Mess around in Turf Wars, draw on Miiverse, actually draw IRL, scroll through Tumblr, etc. AKA what I've been doing these past few weeks. lol

Kiritora

Inkster Jr.
Although I was really looking forward to it I guess it's for the better since I have guests over until tuesday anyway.

But they really enjoy watching me play too so I don't think they would have had an issue with it.

Sosuneki

Inkling
NNID
Mystmyst
Well turns out my husband really wants to see inside out so I am going to go see that because I really wanted to see it as well ^u^

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I'll probably just continue life as usual lol. Get on my computer, play Splatoon, go outside (eh....), just the norm.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Appreciate the fact that this weekend I won't be staying up all night and ruminate fondly over the fact that I will be staying up a different weekend campaigning for team cat.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I just hang out, play Splatoon whenever the maps rotate, hope they don't reschedule the Splatfest on the day of my sister's wedding, that sort of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom