• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

PLAYABLE OCTOLINGS AND MARIE/CALLIE AMIIBOS CONFIRMED??!!

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
now before reading this please note there were question marks in the title

Anyway Nikki a couple of days ago said that Marie and callie amiibos were found in the files right and I find it VERY suspicious that now literally just now Splatoon of Europe Twitter who ARE now official
Proof below

Welcome to Nintendo's official account for Splatoon in Europe. Our apologies for not being able to respond to questions - we'll be listening!

Have recently (there are no words just pictures) uploaded a post with about 30 lines of octopus emojis which could confirm playable octolings could I mean there were no words on the post so we can't really CONFIRM anything so... A guess and then Marie and callie at the bottom

I don't know bout you but it does seem a little odd

Just saying
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

The possibilities of what this means are endless but these are the most likely. for example squid sisters concert confirmed, Marie and Callie are octolings

But octolings and amiibos are more likely

But then again they could've been hacked again

Wiebenjijzeg

Full Squid
NNID
Syrnis
If there would come Callie, Marie, and Octoling Amiibos, I would die and buy them and let my wallet cry as much as it has to!

Claus

Full Squid
NNID
Bluevisionist
I think we're just grasping at this point. Octopus emojis can mean anything. Remember that delicious Splatoon snack they announced for April fools? Maybe it's Octopus flavoured. I'm all for playable Octolings and new Amiibo but we need more than just pictures of any old Octopus to start speculating on.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
How does a bunch of octopus emojis confirm Callie and Marie amiibo? There isn't even a single line of text even to imply anything. You are simply wishfully thinking.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
eh... unlikely.
Eh not really there's more evidence to back it up in all honesty I just couldn't be bothered to post it

How does a bunch of octopus emojis confirm Callie and Marie amiibo? There isn't even a single line of text even to imply anything. You are simply wishfully thinking.
I did say that "there's no writing"

Last edited by a moderator:

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I think this is really grasping at thin air. There's nothing in the tweet to indicate anything and it's probably not a hint at all. It's probably Nintendo just being Nintendo. Nintendo enjoys teasing people and they've been teasing Splatoon players for months. Remember when Japan had the squid vs octopus Splatfest? On the Japanese Twitter, they announced that Splatnet had been hijacked by Octolings and they hoped there was a "chance for peace". If anything, that tweet could have been taken as a huge indicator of playable Octolings on the horizon.

Nothing came from it though.

It was just Nintendo being Nintendo and teasing people. This is probably the same case :) I wouldn't jump to conclusions so soon. It gets our hopes up and we end up disappointed when the thing we want doesn't become a reality. Let's just wait for Nintendo to release their next surprise for Splatoon in time~ :)

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I think this is really grasping at thin air. There's nothing in the tweet to indicate anything and it's probably not a hint at all. It's probably Nintendo just being Nintendo. Nintendo enjoys teasing people and they've been teasing Splatoon players for months. Remember when Japan had the squid vs octopus Splatfest? On the Japanese Twitter, they announced that Splatnet had been hijacked by Octolings and they hoped there was a "chance for peace". If anything, that tweet could have been taken as a huge indicator of playable Octolings on the horizon.

Nothing came from it though.

It was just Nintendo being Nintendo and teasing people. This is probably the same case :) I wouldn't jump to conclusions so soon. It gets our hopes up and we end up disappointed when the thing we want doesn't become a reality. Let's just wait for Nintendo to release their next surprise for Splatoon in time~ :)
Ye i know but I wouldn't be surprised if they came because I don't want them PLAYQBLE JELONZOS FOR DA WIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom