• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Played the test fire, excited for the full game!

joetext

Inkster Jr.
NNID
duncankeller
I bought a Wii U, and it came just in time for the test fire. Needless to say I'm super impressed with the game and can't wait for it to come out, and to see how the community develops as they learn more about the game.

Looking forward to playing some more soon! :D

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Glad to see you found the website!

I have been super excited for this game since I saw it at E3, definitely looks fun and unique!

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Glad to have you both on board our happy "Splatoon Boat". There is plenty to see and talk about here on the boards, or you can post something you want to talk about. Plus, just added today are Teams, Squads, and Regions in the Groups tab. I'm a part of the Inkzooka Squad, so if you want to check us out feel free.

Hope you enjoy your time here. ^___^

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I bought a Wii U, and it came just in time for the test fire. Needless to say I'm super impressed with the game and can't wait for it to come out, and to see how the community develops as they learn more about the game.

Looking forward to playing some more soon! :D
I'm exited to see how the community develops too. I'm also looking forward to playing more of the game in the future.

Welcome to the boards!

If you need any assistance just request it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom