• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Player Gear List

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
Having spent a lot of my time in the weapons and gear section of squidboard. I thought it would be beneficial to all to have a player gear list. There are already amazing threads such such as 'Pure & Shiny' where players are ordering off each other to get their ideal gear setup. It is however not clean and organized. It can be difficult to go through different posts trying to find the player with the item and abilities you want.

If you are willing to share/trade orders then please make a post with your alias and NNID, then make a list of your best gear. Continue to edit/update your single post as your gear changes.

If a MOD could clean of non list posts. That would be helpful.

Last edited:

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
Send me a pm if you want to order.

Barricade
NNID: Barricade31
Timezone: China

:clothes_tes022::ability_ninjasquid: | :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
Squid Tunic :ability_damage: | :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
I have sone Crazy Arrows with pure Special Charge Ups if anyone wants them. Main ability is Stealth Jump, if you want to know. Also have an Armor Jacket with pure Swim Speed Ups; main ability there is Special Charge Up. Hit me up if you want these pieces of gear!
NNID: HappyBear801
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Heart of Ice

Semi-Pro Squid
Having spent a lot of my time in the weapons and gear section of squidboard. I thought it would be beneficial to all to have a player gear list. There are already amazing threads such such as 'Pure & Shiny' where players are ordering off each other to get their ideal gear setup. It is however not clean and organized. It can be difficult to go through different posts trying to find the player with the item and abilities you want.

If you are willing to share/trade orders then please make a post with your alias and NNID, then make a list of your best gear. Continue to edit/update your single post as your gear changes.

If a MOD could clean of non list posts. That would be helpful.
Even if you don't like the "shiny and pure gear compendium", there's still already a thread that does exactly what you want here: http://squidboards.com/threads/one-mans-trash-is-another-mans-treasure.2133/page-8#post-76931

StaffofSmashing

Senior Squid
NNID
Lolu83
Baseball Jersey- Special Charge Up, Ink Saver Sub
Zekko Hoodie- Stealth Squid, Special Saver

Dats all the pure.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
yeah unorganized. I would like each player to have one post in this thread with their gear. Not countless posts across the thread.
Whether you find it unorganized or not, you're neither a mod or administrator of the boards. We already have thread/s for this type of stuff and you can post it there or not. The "One man's trash thread" I believe keeps a list on the front page of peoples names and what gear they have and are offering.

Njok

Bouncer
I also created a sheet that does this exactly, which you'll find both in the OP of that thread and posted multiple times later in the thread.

That thread is also stickied iirc, there's really no need for another thread with the exact same purpose imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom