Player Introduction Thread

Zebkeet

Inkling
Post here to introduce yourself and to get acquainted with the other players.

DaJoezenOne

Inkling
NNID
DaJoezenOne
Hey, I'm Joe. I live in Charlottesville VA and I like Splatoon. I found this group because I was gonna make a VA group myself if nobody else had done so already. Guess you beat me to it, haha.

Zebkeet

Inkling
Hey, I'm Joe. I live in Charlottesville VA and I like Splatoon. I found this group because I was gonna make a VA group myself if nobody else had done so already. Guess you beat me to it, haha.
When I made this group, I made it for more of northern Virginia and Maryland, i'm not sure if Charlottesville actually counts but i'm not going to disapprove of you joining just because you're a little bit too far south. Welcome.

DaJoezenOne

Inkling
NNID
DaJoezenOne
When I made this group, I made it for more of northern Virginia and Maryland, i'm not sure if Charlottesville actually counts but i'm not going to disapprove of you joining just because you're a little bit too far south. Welcome.
Virginia is an annoyingly big state so that does make sense haha.

Chissy

Inkling
NNID
Chissy05
Howdy, I'm Chissy and I'm from Clinton, MD. Joined the group because I thought it would be fun to play splatoon with some people, because I know no one who actually bought the game.

Zebkeet

Inkling
Howdy, I'm Chissy and I'm from Clinton, MD. Joined the group because I thought it would be fun to play splatoon with some people, because I know no one who actually bought the game.
Welcome, man. Hope you like it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom