• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Players and Teams to Watch?

Alsot

Inkling
NNID
alsott
Switch Friend Code
SW-2907-9554-0009
Hey! I'm super new to splatoon 2 and want to get into competitive. I've played a few other FPS competitively, and I enjoy watching pro players streams/scrims. Is the competitive scene this big in splatoon? if so, who are the most popular competitive players/teams that stream, and can you link me to their twitch streams? Sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
Imo this game's comp scene is just as big as you would expect it to be. It's not huge but it certainly exists. I don't watch a ton of tournament gameplay, just Team Olive on youtube. Usually Sendou or Sorin will upload matches every tournament or scrim they play. Also on that team Dude (ThatSrb2Dude) uploads a lot of good content and so does Sendou. Another good person to watch is Rocketek. These people all play competitively and if you look them up on youtube you can find their twitch channels in their videos. But also watch their other content on YT as there's some really good stuff there especially if you're new to Splatoon.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
If you're just looking for competitive gameplay then there's loads -Team Olive are imo the best, and there's plenty of videos of them on YouTube.

In terms of individual players, I (like most people) highly recommend ThatSRB2Dude - he plays for Team Olive, and is imo the best player in the West, if not worldwide.

Silver (he's on Squidboards I think) is also AMAZING, and his videos go really in-depth (especially if you like the Octobrush).

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Try Endgame TV. They host a lot of Splatoon tournaments, so it won't be hard finding matches to watch. In terms of teams, I recommend Olive, Komodo, Creme Fresh, and the best current Splatoon team, Set To Destroy X (formerly Deadbeat). Players I recommend watching are DUDE, Hitzel, Rocketek, Imperious Five Leaf Clover, Sendou, Luxin, and Octoboy (for the memes). InkTVSplat is the host for a lot of Sploon tourneys, as well as the Ink Radio Podcast discussing the competitive scene.

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Yeah Endgame is hosting a splatoon 2 waterfall style tournament and is going to host the platinum cup for teams that win in the top cut

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom