• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Players to avoid playing with?

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Would it be controversial to have a list set up here to avoid any players out there who do acts that are deemed unacceptable. Such as squidbagging or not doing anything on your team on purpose.

This is just an idea so we, as a community, could have a fun and fair experience without any ridiculous shenanigans.

Last edited:

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
Crap I really wish I recorded it because I don't know the name exactly now..It was something along the lines of a name with Nick in it..Yea I know..That doesn't help..It was all CAPS and a name that was a variation of the name Nick..I can't remember the exact spelling though.
Anyway, this kid was doing SOMETHING..I don't know what, but somehow cheating hardcore.
This was in Rainmaker mode, and every battle with him in it (even with him on my team one time), and on Camp Triggerfish, he was able to get to the Rainmaker, pop it, and carry it to the goal in 15 seconds. The worst part was One of those times I hit him with a Krak-On Splat Roller 3 or 4 times in a row, with the center of the roller, like straight on smacked him with it, and he took zero damage, He was literally invincible.

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
The issue with this is that anyone can put anyone on here for even very petty reasons. I don't think this is going to do any good it's just gonna cause endless flame wars, pointless debates, etc. That's just what I think though.

Still nice idea to deal with those kinds of players.

Last edited:

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
I really don't think this is a good idea. Like Leaf said, there's nothing stopping someone from putting a person's name here simply because they didn't like them.

If there's someone you wouldn't want to play with for whatever reason, put them on your personal block list.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
If you want to make such a list, keep it to yourself. This will only inspire more drama.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
One major problem with this idea would be putting common names on the list. For example, my in game name is Matthew. Needless to say, I've run into many other Matthews in my time playing Splatoon. Any other common name would only be confusing, and unfair to people who happen to use the same name of a cheater, poor sport, obnoxious person, saboteur, etc.

The only way to make this work would be to get a problematic player's NNID, but again, this system could easily be abused. If you ever encounter a player you really can't stand for whatever reason, just leave the lobby at the end of the game.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
on Camp Triggerfish, he was able to get to the Rainmaker, pop it, and carry it to the goal in 15 seconds.
This really isnt incredibly difficult to do.
Although the part about him being unsplattable is suspect. Still, if he was unsplattable, was it only on Triggerfish? o.o

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
This really isnt incredibly difficult to do.
Although the part about him being unsplattable is suspect. Still, if he was unsplattable, was it only on Triggerfish? o.o
Well I don't know what weapon he had, but I did recon with a few different weapons and it took me about 15ish seconds to reach where the Rainmaker was at (I did the recon while the map was still in that same rotation, so I did a few Rainmaker games, then got pissy, went to turf wars to calm down, and then did the recon,all in one sitting). I think the fastest was about 12 or so, but that was over a week ago, so I don't remember exactly. So I find it hard to believe that me with a Roller and all my other team mates, who I should have explain were still alive and not lagging (or at least, they seemed to be moving and playing just fine). and he was still able to get to goal in around the same time it takes to get to the Rainmaker, which is obviously halfway? I don't think so..Since none of my team died, that means his team didn't splat them to make sure the path was clear..So someone on my team likely had the same problem Idid with him, where they went to splat him and nothing happened. I think we played 3 matches with many of the same people with him on the opposite team as me, and 1 match with him on my team. And like I said above, on my team he still made it to goal that fast. And get this..I forgot to mention this part..When on my team..He made it there ALONE! When he made it, I looked at the map and my team was all still all on our side of the map..

I mean yea, I kinda guessed that it was possible too, but only if our whole team did literally nothing..But that's the only time I've ever had matches that fast were while he was playing with us.

And that second part is kinda why I suspect he didn't win on fair terms either..If he's willing to cheat to be invincible, why would he stop there..But then again that may very well be the exact reason he won so fast..Invincible means you can't make him drop the Rainmaker, meaning he can fire, swim, fire swim, etc all the way to goal with no worries..

Anyway, it seems like this thread is something people don't want to have, so I'll end my time on this thread with this post, but I thought I'd reply to you since you you had a question in there too. And to answer it, I can't say..I don't remember the other map, but I wanna say it was Port Mackerel..But we only playedthat map once, and that was when he was on my team..All other times were at Triggerfish.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I've done that myself, Jei-Cos. It's incredibly unlikely, and it was mostly just luck that my mad dash succeeded, but it happened and can happen.

Deathwish

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Keena_Ironweaver
I don't know how I ended up on a team of party squids on a ranked match...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom