Playing Since Day 1, Want to Start Competing

Loak

Inkling
NNID
POMF_Loak
Hello Everyone,

My name is Loak. I've been playing the game since day 1 with a heavy focus on Turf War. Started on the Aerospray RG until it got heavily nerfed in an early patch. Mostly play Dual Squelcher nowadays.

After starting to watch competitive streams on twitch and following some players on twitter, I would like to start getting involved with this community. For ranked matches, I've only ever played with random players, but I love the idea of playing with a consistent group of people. Let me know if you want to play!

RikiSneaky

Inkling
NNID
Hiro_the_Conquer
Hi! I'm looking for people I can play with and get better with consistently. My NNID is Hiro_the_Conquer and I'm Lv.50 also. Main weapons are Kelp Splatterscope, Tentatek, .96 Deco, and Carbon Roller. Would enjoy squid squadding sometime. :)
My Rank fluctuates from A- to A+, but I have been to S a few times.

Gamertara

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gamertara
Hi Loak! I play with the Aerospray RG, too. It's been the best fit for me and my play style. I've been playing since September. I've mainly focused on Turf Wars, not really into ranked. But I'm level 50, A+ ranked, and would love to match up with you in either Ranked or Turf. NNID is Gamertara.

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Me and my squad are looking for new members my skype is iso_king1516

Loak

Inkling
NNID
POMF_Loak
Thanks for all of the replies, everyone. I'm currently away on a work trip, but I will be back this Friday and likely be playing all weekend with as many squads I'm going to be playing with, haha. I'll message you all later this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom