Playing Together

joetext

Inkster Jr.
NNID
duncankeller
Hey all,

I thought I would put this out there as a suggestion. The game is out and people are enjoying it, which is awesome, but we should have a chance to play together. First of all, I need to be more proactive in adding people from the NNID thread, but even so, I'm usually hopping on when nobody else is on. It's no surprise, I'm sure everybody has a different schedule, but it would be cool if we could find a time that 8 or so of us could play together as a group.

Thoughts? The weekend is probably the best time, since there's no work/school to worry about, but there's no certainty in that. I'd be willing to do a Skype group or something as well. Let me know if you are interested, and what time you think would work for you.

A squad that plays together stays together!

Immortal

Inkster Jr.
I'm all for playing together more, until the august update comes joining each other will have to do. We'll just need to get a few people on board with this to get started. I'm usually around most times of the day.

The Inkvenger

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PSICadet
Maybe we could get on Skype or something to coordinate and have someone join in a match and have everyone else try to join up with them.

In theory,we would be able to play because the game has you join your friends as soon as a spot opens.

joetext

Inkster Jr.
NNID
duncankeller
Maybe we could get on Skype or something to coordinate and have someone join in a match and have everyone else try to join up with them.

In theory,we would be able to play because the game has you join your friends as soon as a spot opens.
Yeah, I think that's the way to go. Everybody can try and join at the same time. We can eventually get everybody as people drop out. I'll wait to see if there are enough people interested, and if there are we can start sharing Skypes.

joetext

Inkster Jr.
NNID
duncankeller
Good. You share my vision of making everybody play and stay as most together as possible. Carry on soldier.
Aye Aye Capp'n!

Bumping for interest, since there haven't been that many people in the discussion. If you want to participate in something perhaps this weekend, sound off! :)

joetext

Inkster Jr.
NNID
duncankeller
Me? Sorry but your Squad Captain has no WiiU. Bizarre isn't it, but that's my sad reality. In battle Flying_Tortoise is my second in command.
Ah yes, I do believe I read that somewhere on the forum. Really I was just hoping for a few more people to hop into the thread. So far there's only 3 of us on board. We don't need a full 8, but a few more would be nice.

Anyways, we'll be saving you a spot for that fateful day when you get a Wii U, so don't worry! (On that note, I got a refurbished console, which is way cheaper than buying it normally, just in case you weren't aware of that)

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
OK, I'm really hoping to pick up Splatoon at some point this weekend. I've got the cash to do so now, so it's only a matter of finding some time in my schedule. I'll try to be a true member of this squad when I get the game and join up with you guys.

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
Hello guys!
Idek where I'm posting now lol I'm probably all over the place, but I just wanna leave my NNID: GeeCee
And I am available mostly during the mornings and early afternoon, but if I pop up any other time, you bet your *** I'll be joining any of you lol

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
We should try to make a schedule of the times that we are most available to play the game. When we get enough of our ideal times to play Splatoon I can make various ideal time frames for Inkzooka members to meet up.

What times does everyone play Splatoon online the most? I tend to play in the late afternoons or nights and early mornings of the East Coast, USA. So, I tend to play online the most at 4pm EST to 6pm EST, then also 9pm to 11pm EST, and midnight to 2am EST. Those are the times that I am most able to play the game in my time zone, the night at early morning times being the best times for me.

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
I'm enjoying summer right now, so I'd be free a majority of the time. Really, anytime from 11 AM to 7 PM CST would work for me, although I'm willing to change my schedule as needed.

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
Well then to be more specific, my times would go from 9 am to 4pm EST during the week days

Actually I wantes to see if any of you guys can play tonight after 10 pm EST
I want to try the ink brush for the first time :)
Hope anyone can join me ;)

Immortal

Inkster Jr.
Most of the time I'm online from 9PM to 3AM GMT, sometimes longer depending on how I feel. I also drop in for a few hours in the 6AM to 6PM area but that's usually a rare occurrence.

DeanAdamFry

Inkling
Between 1pm - 12am is when I am available during weekdays but weekends are random so if you see me online then I have all day otherwise assume I'm busy.

joetext

Inkster Jr.
NNID
duncankeller
Ah, good idea, this will help line up our schedules! Usually I only have time to play on Saturday / Sunday 12PM-12AM Central time zone.

Weekdays are busy, but if I do get time it's usually at night before I go to bed (8-10 central, about)

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
Hey @joetext if you would like to play tonight, I will be on around 10 pm EST. Add me: GeeCee

joetext

Inkster Jr.
NNID
duncankeller
Hey @joetext if you would like to play tonight, I will be on around 10 pm EST. Add me: GeeCee
Cool, thanks for the invite. I may or not be on, depending on if a friend and I hang out. Regardless, I'll add you right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom