please help me

Dr.Pepper

Inkling
NNID
Brmybutler
i originally am an A player but ive had a few connection errors and my brother played it on my account i went down to B- well the problem is i cant get back up to A i constantly losing im winning all the time in turf wars and ive been playing pretty good but i just cant win in ranked and the other team always wins with some crazy 2-99 come back im usally not one to ask for help/advive but i need some right now

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
I think it would be easier for people to offer advice if you could give us a few more details about how your ranked matches are playing out.

1) What is your playstyle/strategy?
2) What weapon(s) do you use?
3) How much are you splatting vs. being splatted?
4) Are there any general trends that you’ve noticed during your losing streak?

If you’ve been away from ranked matches for a somewhat long period of time, I believe that the skills of the players in each rank have increased quite a bit over time. Saying this another way, B- is probably a lot harder than it used to be, say, back around Christmas.

Dr.Pepper

Inkling
NNID
Brmybutler
i dont really know what my set playstyle is i use the duel squelcher octoshot and splash o matic depending on the mode and stage usually i splat about 7 people and die 2-3 times and im always winning the match but at the end they make a comeback

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
i dont really know what my set playstyle is i use the duel squelcher octoshot and splash o matic depending on the mode and stage usually i splat about 7 people and die 2-3 times and im always winning the match but at the end they make a comeback
Hm…
I'm actually probably the least qualified to answer this but
Are you offense or defense? Or are you the tower rider, rainmaker holder, etc?

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
Well, if you're playing well, then you are probably just experiencing a string of bad luck. I'm sure if you keep putting up 7/2 type performances, while also pushing the objective, you'll move back up to A soon. Crazy comebacks from the other team definitely suck, but they don't last forever.

Nice "Dr. Pepper" logo in your profile pic btw. ;)

Dr.Pepper

Inkling
NNID
Brmybutler
yeah i think im should be more optomistic about my matches and push the objetive more like you said hopefully ill get back my A rank soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom