• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Please tell me your favorite anarchy mode

Celestial_Bloom

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0599-4393-7887
My favorite anarchy mode has to be tower control with the krak-on splat roller because you can use the kraken royal on it and be indestructibleTower

Tower control has been my fave since splatoon 1. Idk what it is about it, I just love how chaotic it can get

cryfecta

Full Squid
the inner machinations of my mind (an enigma)
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-5691-3169-7019
zones! nowadays its my go to whenever i wanna play ranked.
from best to worst, it would probably be zones>rainmaker>tower>clams. i dont hate clams at all, i just hate soloq (and my own lack of skill lol)

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
actually? i know this is an unpopular take but i've been enjoying clam blitz recently. (i hear i get a prize?)

rainmaker used to be my favorite - i find splat zones... still fun, don't get me wrong, but less interesting than the other modes, and i struggle with tower control as a dualie player (ending up on the tower in solo queue + needing to dodge roll to defend myself best = Not Great). i still really like rainmaker, but ever since i got comfortable playing CB at all i've been liking it more and more. i've never really thought about why, but maybe it's because in TC and RM, as an aggressive frontliner i try to take on the role of protecting whoever's actively pushing the tower/rainmaker rather than interacting with the objective myself (unless nobody's... pushing... the tower/rainmaker...), while in CB i get to play the objective directly while continuing to do my aggressive tetra thing. y'know?

FreekGeek

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2007-6096-8133
i like playing Splatzones a lot, but specifically playing with regular Dapple Dualies on any anarchy mode makes me smile
Dapple Dualies are super underrated i’ll just say like BEACONS IN GENERAL?? a surprising amount of people dont even know how they work and just leave them there or don’t bother to check the map!!!!
of course the higher in the ranks you are the more likely you are to meet somebody who knows what they’re doing but eh you win some you loose some
sorry i just started ranting abt beacons lol! Anyways Splatzones and Tower control are my two favorites :]

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
I pretty much only play Splat Zones since it fits me best as a Detra player :) Plus it's short, sweet, and to the point

D

Deleted member

actually? i know this is an unpopular take but i've been enjoying clam blitz recently. (i hear i get a prize?)

rainmaker used to be my favorite - i find splat zones... still fun, don't get me wrong, but less interesting than the other modes, and i struggle with tower control as a dualie player (ending up on the tower in solo queue + needing to dodge roll to defend myself best = Not Great). i still really like rainmaker, but ever since i got comfortable playing CB at all i've been liking it more and more. i've never really thought about why, but maybe it's because in TC and RM, as an aggressive frontliner i try to take on the role of protecting whoever's actively pushing the tower/rainmaker rather than interacting with the objective myself (unless nobody's... pushing... the tower/rainmaker...), while in CB i get to play the objective directly while continuing to do my aggressive tetra thing. y'know?
yes u do... u get me respect

Cptbobdude

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4355-3949-0494
Clams I know! It use to be zones and I still like it but man clams has just been really making me stoked to play lately

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
It's hard to pick a favorite. When I'm caffeinated I probably enjoy rainmaker most; when I'm tired it's a relief to see zones in the rotation, but when I take the time to actually recon the maps and practice clam-gathering ahead of time so I don't get overwhelmed, I have probably the very most fun in clam blitz. I don't dislike tower control, but it seems to punish my weaknesses a lot more than other modes.

Lialon

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2898-6203-6305
Clams clears as my favorite mode. It's just a personal preference, I like more decentralized objectives and everyone is more spread out over the map unlike other modes where everyone is just focusing on one thing.

D

Deleted member

I am supprised that there is so many clam blitz likers here I like it to but haven't played it yet

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
I think rainmaker is my favorite with tower and zones being either good or horrible depending on the map. I hate clam blitz though, even when I have fun with it I still see some of the worst plays in solo when I'm on clams and its just awful to see.

ikebro

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
i'd say that clam blitz and splat zones are my fav modes!!
tower control is quite fun too, though i don't really prioritize it much
cooltext451808243548210.gif

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
Probably either Rainmaker or Clam Blitz honestly. Rainmaker is definitely the mode I'm personally best at (and I love chucking Fizzy Bombs at the shield), but Clam Blitz is a close second! Tower is good too, and Zones is... fine, I guess. I don't actively hate it, just don't like it

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I'm back and my new favorite mode is now rainmaker with the heroshot replica

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
Been playing more Clam Blitz recently. I think it's my favorite mode now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom