1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Plump, Sweet, and begging for Cream

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Merch_Andise, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Merch_Andise

Merch_Andise Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    solarOddity
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-1239-4877-3880
    Wassgood

I've had this account for a sec, but I guess i should prolly make a post here sooner or later. I go by Merch. But you can jus go on ahead an call me whateva u dang fancy ;^)

I've played Splatoon 1 since Piranha Pit was added, and I've played Splatoon 2 since launch. Gotta say? Fun game. I mess around with comp stuff sometimes. May or may not have been in a few groups. (May or may not be attempting to find a new one)

I'm looking forward to posting on here, should be pretty fun. Would love to find some sort of friend group sooner or later. Everything you need to know about me gameplay-wise is in my sig.

2. weebdestroyer669

yooo welcome to the Funny Squid Forum!

im also new so if you need any help please do not feel free to ask me i have no idea what’s going on
    hope u have fun

Dewnose, Ansible and Merch_Andise like this.
  3. Ansible

Ansible Squid Savior From the Future
    Community Ambassador

NNID:
    RocketRobin
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-8134-5728-9110
    Yo~ and belated welcome to Squidboards!

Whether you're cruising round here or on our discord you're sure to find people willing to squad up with you once you're ready. :)

Merch_Andise likes this.