Pokemon X/Y, Pokemon OR/AS Spotpass circle thingy....

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
There's these blue circles on my Pokemon X and OR icons... i never found out how to get rid of those. I've checked everything so far and they're not going away. It's no big deal really, the top light still lets me know of alerts and i usually turn my 3DS away so there's no lights staring at me. (Ironic slight technophobia there, i don't even like sleeping near whirring PC fans.)

I don't want to delete them because of this for the fact that they have my 'mons on em. (X doesn't, but i like saying i have it and having proof that i do for some odd reason.)

OR has all my 'mons, and i'm not going to endlessly subscribe to Pokemon Bank just to save my mons. I suppose i could delete X if i REALLY had to. (It has it's one party 'mon, because rules. Literally only one 'mon)

I've ignored it pretty much a year after i've been done with each title, i'm sure i could go on for more years, so no worries. Also, sorry for asking this here, i'm a little wary of searching anything "Pokemon" on the internet.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
The Spotpass notification is for the Holocaster in both OR/X. It's Nintendo's way of delivering Pokemon related news in OR/X. Use the Holocaster in OR/X to get rid of the notification.

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
Don't have a Holocaster in OR and i appear to only have Story messages in the X holocaster.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Holcaster is in both games, in OR, it's hidden in the PSS menu on the bottom screen.

EDIT: Make sure to connect to the internet in game, then use the Holocaster.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom