Poll: favorite brand in Splatoon 2

What’s your favorite gear brand in Splatoon 2?

• Total voters

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Is this a strange topic for a thread? Eh, doesn’t matter. I definitely care a lot about style in the world of Splatoon, and with the insane amount of gear available I thought it’d be nice for us all to share our favorites. So what’s your favorite gear brand? And I don’t just mean in terms of abilities, I mean in terms of the brand’s design and aesthetic. Which do you think makes your inkling look the coolest or cutest? I have to say, Annaki is definitely my fav. I’m really a fan of the post-punk, rebellious look of their gear, which Splatoon 1 just didn’t have enough of in my opinion. The Annaki Evolution Tee, Annaki Blue Cuff, and Hula Punk are definitely some of my favorite clothing items in the game! :D

※Zachary

Semi-Pro Squid
#Tentatek4life. Ink recovery up is very useful to keep yourself out of the ink as much as possible. You stay up splatting and pushing.

Last edited:

Egg Queen

Full Squid
I don't really pay attention to brands when it comes to style (I just choose what looks good lol) so I looked at the gear list on wiki. Turns out I'm a huge fan of shoes by Rockenberg & Enperry and clothing by Toni Kensa!
It's a bit unfortunate though because Toni Kensa clothes prefer cold-blooded, and I don't really care about that ability (not yet, at least). I actually have a pure cold-blooded Negative Longcuff sweater, and it's main-ability is ninja squid. That sweater would be so useful if point-sensors/ink-mines/haunted were more popular :rolleyes:

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Splash Mob's nerdiness is the best fit for me, plus it comes with my favorite ability. Forge and Rockenberg are closely tied for elegance, though I like Annaki and Toni Kensa too (though I don't favor any of their abilities).

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
Tentatek and Takoroka for sure. Now everything by them is amazing but some things go really well together. The Block Norimaki 750s, Takoroka Windcrusher and idk Fake Contacts along with the ponytail male hairstyle is amazing and makes me feel so colorful that I wanna use a colorful weapon like the mini or something. Also the abilities are great too. Honorable mentions go out to the berry ski jacket (inkline), Fishfry Visor (firefin), and of course the 18k Aviators (Rockenberg).

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Forge and Skalop. Really love the Special Forces Beret and the Sailor Suits, they're some of my favorite gear in terms of looks of the entire game. Skalop is pretty cool-looking too, Bike Helmet and the Urchins Cap are quality hats.

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
Rockenberg and Forge get the vote for me. I can't really think of any specifics, but I do like Forge gear, and Forge is one of the higher quality brands in the Splatoon world. Rockenberg, however, is the coolest stuff in the game. There are only two things I need in this game; the 18k aviators and the black inky rider.

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
This is actually pretty difficult, considering that most of my sets are a mix of brands.

Headgear really varies. You can't go wrong with the headphones from Forge. Firefin has some cute hats like the knitted hat.

For clothing, Annaki has some really nice stuff. The shirts with "Annaki" in the title are all really good. Most of my other preferences are things I'm cherry picking from other brands.

Shoes definitely go to Rockenberg and Takoroka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom