• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Poll: favorite new turf war theme added in the update

What's your favorite turf war theme from the update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
With all the new music added and considering I've done music polls in the past, I thought I might as well do one for the new turf war themes. So, what's your favorite? Mine is Fins and Fiddles, it's so hardcore (The Bottom Feeders might be my new favorite splatoon band actually.)

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Shipwreckin' and Fins and Fiddles have some pretty weird/awful mastering or production going on. It really doesn't do the songs justice if you're playing it with all the sound effects and stuff happening. Kind of crappy considering the rest of the songs don't have this problem.

Apart from that, I like them all, but Broken Coral is the best one for me. Ink Theory just sounds like some cool messed up fusion band or something.

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Shipwreckin' and Fins and Fiddles have some pretty weird/awful mastering or production going on. It really doesn't do the songs justice if you're playing it with all the sound effects and stuff happening. Kind of crappy considering the rest of the songs don't have this problem.
I like the sounds and lyrics in those two songs, adds to the overall head banging of them. I can see why you'd think that though. :)

Woomytales

Inkling
Though I do like Fins and Fiddles as well, I do like Seafoam Shanty a bit more. It just sounds like something that would be in a battle for Inklings, if you know what I mean.

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
Hard to say at the moment, given that RNG hasn't been to kind to me when it comes to showcasing the new songs in Ranked or Turf...

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
This thread is for people who like the new music, why exactly did you post here?
Don't be so naive. Why does anyone post anywhere? Why does this topic even exist? To see if other people share your opinion, that's why. Maybe this wasn't the best place to share my opinion, but I can't delete my comment regardless.

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Don't be so naive. Why does anyone post anywhere? Why does this topic even exist? To see if other people share your opinion, that's why. Maybe this wasn't the best place to share my opinion, but I can't delete my comment regardless.
I honestly don't even understand why you even still go on this site if you think Splatoon 2 is such a horrible game. I mean, it's totally fine to think that, but you don't have to be so negative all the time.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Easily Fins 'n' Fiddles. But honestly, all of Bottom Feeders is just great. I don't mind it clashing with the last minute call either. It's there, whoop whoop, big deal. Wouldn't mind if they recorded a band-specific one somewhere along the way but I doubt it'll happen. Ink Theory is quite nice too but I find myself aggravated by the jarringly loud trumpets at times, I have to agree with a few people there, lol. It's good music, don't get me wrong, but it's a bit too much at times? Especially in heated ranked matches I find myself having difficulties listening for cues on top of everything else when the trumpets and kazoos are so in your face about their entire existence, ragh. So while I really like listening to it on goofy turf matches, this post basically sums up my feelings after a few days of Ink Theory RANKED matches:
I still appreciate the overall mix now though and hope for a couple more somewhere down the ine.

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
Riptide Rupture Is by FAR my favorite, it’s crazy and chaotic so it fits perfectly with intense rank battles!

And It’s funny cuz I hated the song at first...

Egg Queen

Full Squid
And It’s funny cuz I hated the song at first...
Wow, I was the same way with Broken Coral haha!
The alarm-sounding piano during the trumpet solo makes me twitch but everything else about the song is so great. :)

Sifu

Look Behind You
Switch Friend Code
SW-3816-1808-3393
Shipwreckin’ has such an intense beat that I ended up voting for that, though I could have probably gone either way with any of the Bottom Feeders tracks.

I really like Ink Theory too, though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom