• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Poll: Missing Splatoon 1 Stages!

Which Splatoon 1 stages to do you want to see return?

• Urchin Underpass

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Walleye Warehouse

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • Arowana Mall

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • Saltspray Rig

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Blackbelly Skatepark

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Bluefin Depot

Votes: 18 14.8%
  • Camp Triggerfish

Votes: 56 45.9%
  • Flounder Heights

Votes: 41 33.6%
  • Hammerhead Bridge

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Museum d'Alfonsino

Votes: 27 22.1%
  • Mahi-Mahi Resort

Votes: 44 36.1%
  • Piranha Pit

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Ancho-V Games

Votes: 30 24.6%

• Total voters
Greetings, squids who might be kids! One topic many of us keep discussing is the return of classic stages. We have the ever-popular Moray Towers (heh), Kelp Dome, and Port Mackerel, but there's a whopping 13 stages left behind!
Splatoon 1 stage collage.png

So tell us, dear audience! Which stages would you like to see return, and why? Share your vote and your thoughts!

Until next time, don't get hooked... stay off the cook! Hmmm, not quite right again, I'll get it eventually!

Comments

Urchin Underpass, Mahi-Mahi Resort, and Ancho-V Games are my top 3 maps though I would of course like to have all of them.

Urchin Underpass: This needs to be in just because of how much of an icon it was of the first game. It would just be a nice remembrance of the first game to have this in Splatoon 2.

Mahi-Mahi Resort: I LOVED the fact that the stage layout changed during the match. I thought it was a really cool unique feature and would be great to have again in Splatoon 2.

Ancho-V Games: This was the first map that use single player mechanics in multiplayer which was something that I did not understand at all why they didn't do more of it in the first game. I'm really happy that Splatoon 2 uses single player mechanics a lot more and having this map would be a great addition to the list.

When it comes to returning S1 stages, Walleye is always brought up because it's super balanced and all. I mean, yeah, sure it was, but IMO it just didn't have any exciting feel or aesthetic to it, like most early S1 stages.

My favourite stages of them all were Mahi-Mahi and Camp Triggerfish. I always felt so excited when playing on those, because they made me feel like I was on one of those obstacle course game shows where you try not to fall into the water. Another stage with an amazing vibe was Piranha Pit, but it was so poorly done in ranked modes that I can't really put a vote on it.

I would be down to see either Walleye or Urchin return. But my real love is for Hammerhead Bridge and Camp Triggerfish! I also really liked Flounder Heights. There were moments on Flounder Heights that made me feel like a god amongst squids. I would understand if it doesn't return, but it would ignite a certain feeling in my heart if it did. :)

While I did pick more than one stage in the poll, I'd especially love to see an improved version of Camp Triggerfish in Splatoon 2.

Walleye IS coming back! I wonder if I have the power to predict Splatoon updates? I called this, Arowana Mall,the new clothing items, and the new music as well. If I wish it hard enough, does it become reality? Can I influence the future of Splatoon? Am I the embodiment of an Infinity Stone? I must test this!

*predicts the return of the Zimi with Toxic Mist and Ink Armor alongside an updated Hammerhead Bridge*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom