1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Poll: Returning Splatoon 1 Weapons!

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Dessgeega, Sep 22, 2017.

Dessgeega, Sep 22, 2017 at 12:26 PM
  1. Dessgeega

Dessgeega Squid Savior From the Future

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3756-0533-5215
    Greetings, squids and/or kids! As of today, the Rapid Blaster Pro is returning! But what of the three weapons that remain left behind? The Hydra Splatling, Range Blaster, and Bamboozler are all waiting in the wings.
    200px-Hydra_Splatling_HQ.png 200px-Range_Blaster_HQ.png 200px-Bamboozler_14_Mk_I_HQ.png
    Did you have one of these great weapons as your main, or are you interested in picking them up? Vote for your favorite and tell us your thoughts!

Until next time, don't get cooked, staaaay fresh! Wait, that's not how it goes...

Tags: this article has not been tagged
?

Which missing weapon from Splatoon 1 do you want to return the most?

1. Hydra Splatling

46 vote(s)
    43.4%
  2. Range Blaster

24 vote(s)
    22.6%
  3. Bamboozler

36 vote(s)
    34.0%

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Dessgeega, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Koopon
      Koopon
      Gimme a carbon roller deco plz.
    2. BryantSnyd
      BryantSnyd
      Yes.... Yes!!! Nintendo, if you are reading this... There are two or more people that want the Bamboozler back so add it soon. Please? Thanks. :)
      Yin_ likes this.
    3. Dark Sage Walker
      Dark Sage Walker
      How can I choose between the super cool Bamboozler and my beloved Hydra Splatling? I can't decide, I love them both!
      Yin_ likes this.
    4. ThatOneGuy
      ThatOneGuy
      Okay, the bamboo is out now, so you can start voting for the range blaster.
    5. Zak98
      Zak98
      How about no to the range blaster :(
    6. ϛ(°³°)/`
      ϛ(°³°)/`
      I dunno where you saw this, but I'm stoked to play my dorky short range two-hit-kill sniper again.

That said, I can't wait to see how many Salmonids the Hydra can plow through when it's fully charged and gets its 35 damage/bullet boost.
      Dark Sage Walker likes this.
    7. Dark Sage Walker
      Dark Sage Walker
      Yay! I got my Bamboo stick back! It's kit is a little wonky, but it's here! Now it's time for the Hydra! :D
    8. ThatOneGuy
      ThatOneGuy
      THE RANGE BLASTER HAS FINALLY RETURNED.
    9. Mr. Squiggly Squid
      Mr. Squiggly Squid
      IT'S MAKIN' A COMEBACK BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Any inklings with the opposite hair color are screwed!!!:D