• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Poll: Returning Splatoon 1 Weapons!

Which missing weapon from Splatoon 1 do you want to return the most?

• Hydra Splatling

Votes: 49 44.1%
  • Range Blaster

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Bamboozler

Votes: 38 34.2%

• Total voters
Greetings, squids and/or kids! As of today, the Rapid Blaster Pro is returning! But what of the three weapons that remain left behind? The Hydra Splatling, Range Blaster, and Bamboozler are all waiting in the wings.
200px-Hydra_Splatling_HQ.png
200px-Range_Blaster_HQ.png
200px-Bamboozler_14_Mk_I_HQ.png

Did you have one of these great weapons as your main, or are you interested in picking them up? Vote for your favorite and tell us your thoughts!

Until next time, don't get cooked, staaaay fresh! Wait, that's not how it goes...

Comments

Okay, the bamboo is out now, so you can start voting for the range blaster.
I dunno where you saw this, but I'm stoked to play my dorky short range two-hit-kill sniper again.

That said, I can't wait to see how many Salmonids the Hydra can plow through when it's fully charged and gets its 35 damage/bullet boost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom