Port Mackerel Rainmaker Query

Blackcurrant42

Full Squid
NNID
Blackcurrant42
Hi,

A while back during a match of rainmaker on Port Mackerel someone on the opposite team resetted the rainmaker back to the middle. However I have no clue how they did because the timer only had just started counting down and I am unaware of anywhere for them to fall off the map.

The person was position in one of the upper corridor near where it ends on there side and again the timer had only just started counting down and nobody on my team attacked them. And nobody disconnected too. Anyone have an explanation to this?

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Running with the Rainmaker back to your team's side of the map will trigger the "Don't Retreat!" message and the timer for how long you can hold it will also decrease faster. It exploded after the timer ran out so it reset back to the middle.

Blackcurrant42

Full Squid
NNID
Blackcurrant42
Running with the Rainmaker back to your team's side of the map will trigger the "Don't Retreat!" message and the timer for how long you can hold it will also decrease faster. It exploded after the timer ran out so it reset back to the middle.
Yes, I'm well aware of this but this simply wasn't the case, They literally just got the rainmaker and they weren't heading towards there base. They were just in the corridor and then all of a sudden the rainmaker resetted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom