• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Possible Single Player DLC?

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
So this was said about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't seen it posted here (I apologize if it has been) and I've heard literally no one talking about it anywhere.
There was a guy with a review copy leaking some information about the full game. He more than confirmed the fact he was legitimate. One really interesting thing he said was that we've seen enemies in the trailer that he never encountered in the game.
Some screenshots:

In response to "Maybe they were cut", he said

The image he was talking about

Possibly this means we'll be seeing Single Player DLC. Maybe not, I don't know, I'm not a magician.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I was really looking forward to finding out what those octarians. do too. I really hope there is a dlc for them, but idk, I think we already have our final boss so adding more after would have to go in a mario extra stages kind of way, or get shoved before the final boss and change the numbering.

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
To me they kind of seem like they were supposed to be the sniper enemies that we know and (I) love today. Maybe just an earlier version without the cool tentacle curl thing.

Here's what the snipers look like now:

Aside from these guys, there are lots of things in the single player trailer that aren't in the final game. I've seen level 5 Sponge Garden tons of times to know that the sky is clear and the color is blue, but in the trailer, a scene similar to the layout of level 5 is seen with orange color and a sunset background (How many orange levels are in the final game? I'm only thinking of one atm)

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Aside from these guys, there are lots of things in the single player trailer that aren't in the final game. I've seen level 5 Sponge Garden tons of times to know that the sky is clear and the color is blue, but in the trailer, a scene similar to the layout of level 5 is seen with orange color and a sunset background (How many orange levels are in the final game? I'm only thinking of one atm)
Oh yeah, I remember that. Cut content is part of developing content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom