• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Post awaiting mod approval" Clarification Thread

Laseraxis7

Fluorescent Inkling Spawn
I'm a new user and I don't know how or what exactly to post, so I went here to he Welcome Center for help. I don't use bots because I know so little about the concept. I just seek help with my gamepad's analogs and my Wii U's HDMI port and cable. Oh yeah, I also suffer from disk errors and such.

Madd-D

Inkling
NNID
Madd-D
I hope you don't mind me using this thread to make my first post, then! Hello, my name is Maddie and my rank falls between A+ and S. I hope to meet new squids who would want to squad with me! These forums look awesome, thank you for hosting them!

Seribisaur

Inkling
NNID
Seribisaur
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. As such your first post on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting once and having it approved. Please note certain boards on the site don't contribute towards your post count so be sure to take note.

Areas that don't adjust post count:
  • Inkopolis Plaza (The entire section)

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
Oh okay that clears that up! thx

New to the forum, been playing splatoon since day one and has maintained a S+ for well over a year. Hoping to be apart of a team on both WiiU/Switch. My sig has a small synopsis of my playstyle.

MasterJr

Inkling
I guess I post here to get approved. I'm not new, just been in the shadows.

Rugrug

Inkling
NNID
MattTheOctoink
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. As such your first post on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting once and having it approved. Please note certain boards on the site don't contribute towards your post count so be sure to take note.

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
Um idk what im supposed to do so im just gonna reply... My name is nick and i am kind of new to splatoon (level 28 A-) I LOVE the splat junior and i dont mind picking up the tentatek, dynamo or luna every so often. I use Light cap (swim main and one swim sub), black baseball ls (Swim main and 3 run subs) andd blue moto boots (with ink resist and 3 runs) this is for turf, i dont think i have to go on about ranked, i just wanna be able to post. I came here for support, questions and most of all friends to play with! Thanks

Kisy

Inkling
NNID
Kisywisy

Hey, I'm kisywisy. Experimenting with different weapons in ranked. Favourites so far are aerospray MG, 0.52 gal deco (love seekers!!), custom E-litre scope and splattershot jr. My old favourite was splash-o-matic before branching out

Got this game for my daughter's birthday...ahem...and I am hooked!! Got it last month and now level 49 and rank b+

Dog King

Full Squid
So, I'm new here. I'm sure everyone here is extremely hyped for the release of Splatoon 2! New Splatoon Direct is on Thursday and I can't wait to talk about it more!

DaddyLynch

Inkling
NNID
DaddyLynch
Hi everyone! This looks like a great community, looking forward to contributing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom