• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Post awaiting mod approval" Clarification Thread

FourEyesIsAFish

Inkling
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. As such your first post on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting once and having it approved. Please note certain boards on the site don't contribute towards your post count so be sure to take note.

Areas that don't adjust post count:
  • Inkopolis Plaza (The entire section)

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
Dualies=Life

Matt Splat

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6781-5403-0424
Hey there! I am a little confused, I am just trying to get approved, obviously I'm new here.... hopefully I am in the right place?

uhhhhhhhh

Inkster Jr.
Do I need to post in this thread for my posts to show up? I posted in a bunch of threads and realized afterwards that nothing is going to show up lol

Toua

Inkling
NNID
Toua
Switch Friend Code
SW-7300-1278-8038
I would like to get approved

Cirdec

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3903-0542-7126
Hello everyone. I am a level 35 e-liter 4K scope main. I look forward to join this community.

Naishen

Inkling
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. As such your first post on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting once and having it approved. Please note certain boards on the site don't contribute towards your post count so be sure to take note.

Areas that don't adjust post count:
  • Inkopolis Plaza (The entire section)

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
How long will it take to get my account verified?

Matawel

Inkling
NNID
Matawel
Switch Friend Code
SW-4124-5553-8425
Hello, I'm new to the community and am posting here to be approved.

Roller main, looking for a group for competitive play.

Tsuki's_Moon

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1329-3495-6113
Hi, I'm waiting to be approved. I'm a Sploosh-o-matic main currently.

Balnazak

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8461-0431-3729
Hey! My name is Balnazak and I'm pretty new to this game and forums in general. I want to become a bit better at this game and I feel like finding a fun team will help with that. I hope to see eachother soon on the splattlefield!

Don't get cooked, stay off the hook! ;)

(Damn I'm such a dork..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom