Post Your Main Splatoon Loadout(s)!

Kelkador

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pushinator
Trying to get a better roll on the shoes, but I managed to carry myself to A- with this loadout alone!

lightdasher

Pro Squid
I believe there's a thread somewhere already about showing off your inkling, but I can't recall where.

Here's my inkling though

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I've been using the Tentatek Splattershot this whole time, but today I've found a love for the Inkbrush. Probably going to rotate between the two.

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
I believe there's a thread somewhere already about showing off your inkling, but I can't recall where.

Here's my inkling though
How'd you get such a nice PNG of your inkling? Did you make it yourself or is there an easy way to make one?

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
Heres mine for now I try not to have the same ability more then once since Judd told me its a bad idea :)

Aura

Infiltrator
Octoling Armor w/ Junior. The rerolls still being worked on because I haven't had a chance to play online Splatoon for awhile.

Need to research the abilities again. With Junior in mind, I feel speed and damage are definite necessities along with sniffer and ninja jump. But I'm still unsure.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop

Just one of many kits I'm working on building right now. I've legit grinned out serious coin to 3 slot everything I want for whatever specific weapon I use or whatever roll I want to fill. I personally love playing with the Blaster. So this is just a picture of my current setup but I am going to grind, grind, grind, and grind some more slots out!

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
It's very much a work in progress, but right now I'm rolling with
.52 Gal Deco OR Krak-On Splat Roller (usually the Deco though)
Headgear varies, right now it's the Fake Contacts, with Special Charge Up as the main ability.
Clothing is Octoling Armor, with Ink Saver Sub as the main ability and Ink Recovery Up, Damage Up and I think Ink Saver Main as sub-abilities (I went to Spyke), but sometimes I use the Zekko Hoodie with Ninja Squid and 3 Special Saver sub-abilities (should I reroll this?)
Footwear is Blue Moto Boots, with Ink Resistance Up as the main ability.
I just like having Ink Resistance Up to deal with when I get hit and need to get out, and I love swimming behind Seekers with the Deco. On the other hand, I like dropping Squid Beakons and flinging paintwaves at people with a roller, and releasing the Kraken is always nice.
(I may update this post later when I know for sure what I'm wearing)

GamemasterTom

Full Squid
NNID
GM-Tom
This is my main loadout for Ranked Battles, mostly for Arowana Mall and Saltspray Rig (for the other I use Aerospray RG). Also, the hat now has 3 slots on it (took me a while to get them)

zlCfzTbP11IDRCv7Lo.jpg

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Depends on the maps for Ranked Battles.

On Walleye Warehouse, Aowana Mall (sometimes), and Port Mackerel I will use Kelp Splatterscope

On Urchin Underpass, Saltspray Rig, Black belly Skatepark I will use the Tenatek Splattershot.

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
Gas Mask - Tenacity
ink savor main 2x, special duration up

Zekko Hoodie - Ninja Squid
ink savor main, special savor 2x

Krak-On - Ink Res
swim spd 2x, special duration up

working on getting beanies with stats to match that mask, having a hard time lul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom