• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Potential Future Splatfests

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
I think Callie Vs. Marie would make a good one. Imagine their commentary during that one, aha.

What are some ideas you have?

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
Callie vs. Marie would be awesome, but everyone knows Callie is better than Marie.

I think a good idea would be Octarions vs. Squid, or like Europe's first, Pop music vs. Rock music.
Perhaps they could use other Nintendo IPs for Splatfest like Mario vs. Zelda or even Melee vs. Smash 4. :oops:

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
It seems Callie and Marie dress in a particular team's colors during Splatfest, so potentially every Splatfest is technically Callie vs Marie :scared:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
2D or 3D
Sci-Fi or Fantasy
Speed or Power
etc; etc;

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
I think that we should do Pokemon generations. Like Gen IV vs Gen V or something like that.

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
I have ate dry cereal, salted noodles, peanut butter and we're out of jelly but never have I sunk so low as to eat spoons of mayonnaise holy crap

Trick_Ster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Thetardygalaxy
Why have you been eating Ketchup and Mayonnaise alone?
I eat Ketchup alone whenever I actually run out of the food I was eating it with. It actually tastes really good alone.
But eating mayonnaise in general sounds disgusting to me. Hate the stuff. Ketchup Klan 24/7.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Why have you been eating Ketchup and Mayonnaise alone?
Either when you are done making a sandwhich and you have a ton left on the spoon or you pour out to much and have to finish it alone, etc. I don't eat condiments alone by choice except with ketchup packets and vinegar but that's more of a bad habit from childhood. I don't do it so much that I will be on 'My strange addictions' or anything.
Maybe he has no one to eat it with? Duh.
This- I'd be down to share.

Back on topic I could see vanilla vs chocolate ice cream question or Christmas vs Halloween or Morning Person vs Night Owls.

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51

Also I would have to be team Marie. Sorry guys.
Basically, Splatfests are the new EVC. By the way, I miss the EVC. D:

I think I'd also be team Marie, and ketchup is definitely better than mayo...

DonkaFjord said:
Back on topic I could see vanilla vs chocolate ice cream question or Christmas vs Halloween or Morning Person vs Night Owls.
The 1st and 3rd ones are great, the 2nd one, well, it's pretty obvious which would win. =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom